Yellow | Any and all change news

let me ask you a question kk.
how will any or all COO,s change your life.?.
will you have to move your office ?
will you be taking another pay cut? will you be layed off?
and after all these changes that wont affect you except for the amount of dues taking in by your local.
why is it so hard for the ba,s to understand what the members are being put through.
and no ill never go to this scam of a local im stuck in now.
OUR BA-LOCAL PRESIDENT . can bring his FAT ASS DOWN TO WHERE HIS BIGGEST BUXS COME FROM.
BELIEVE IT OR NOT MOST HERE ARE CONCERNED ABOUT THE REST OF THIER LIFES....

will you be taking another pay cut? will you be layed off?
and after all these changes that wont affect you except for the amount of dues taking in by your local.
why is it so hard for the ba,s to understand what the members are being put through.
OUR BA-LOCAL PRESIDENT . can bring his FAT ASS DOWN TO WHERE HIS BIGGEST BUXS COME FROM.

How dare you talk to "red font guy" like that. If the red fonts weren't enough surely the condescending attitude should have put you on notice that he is the adult here and the rest of us are children.

im thinking from what i could tell there arnt road drivers in some of those terminals so the change post has errors ????????

im thinking from what i could tell there arnt road drivers in some of those terminals so the change post has errors ????????
The central region has at least 1 road driver in each of those terminals that I can see. I could be wrong on 3, but I'm sure about the rest.

sorry ishouldhave said i think 3 dont have them so makes me wonder if change is right just athought libertyville dosent have road drivers and i think 2 more someone said

What the hell are all of ya'll bitching about?
The COO hearing is 3/1/12.....Monday is 2/30.....they have to submit the COO in writing 30 days BEFORE the hearing....they are complying! The COO has ALWAYS been sent via snail mail or by UPS.

When your Local gets it....NO WAIT....take your asses down to YOUR Local Monday afternoon after the mail comes in, and ask YOUR BA to see it. Your Stewards will be meeting with YRC locally over the next 2-3 weeks......I suggest you get off your computer and go and get involved at your Local if you have any questions or concerns...Get with your Stewards.....I know our members will be involved with us.......Ya'll gotta chill out......KK.

That was not professional at all.

So according to copy of COO posted, Coldwater,MI will no longer be a road domicile? Glad I left when I did. I certainly was not going to move there the way this company moves employees around like pawns on a chessboard. I feel sorry for the guys still there...

What the hell are all of ya'll bitching about?
The COO hearing is 3/1/12.....Monday is 2/30.....they have to submit the COO in writing 30 days BEFORE the hearing....they are complying! The COO has ALWAYS been sent via snail mail or by UPS.

When your Local gets it....NO WAIT....take your asses down to YOUR Local Monday afternoon after the mail comes in, and ask YOUR BA to see it. Your Stewards will be meeting with YRC locally over the next 2-3 weeks......I suggest you get off your computer and go and get involved at your Local if you have any questions or concerns...Get with your Stewards.....I know our members will be involved with us.......Ya'll gotta chill out......KK.
My Local gets a call Monday PM. As a B.A. you should understand that there are a lot of us who are sick & tired of the B.S.! The change in 06 I had on Saturday morning.
Chill? Kid, with all due respect you are not the one who has to worry about moving your Family or lose your job correct? You will have to deal with pissed off Members who are going to get shafted by all this B.S., That's your Job as B.A. But you'll still go to work Monday morning. I'm betting there are a few Members out there who will not be able to say the same thing after all this is said & done. So forgive me if I'm "Pissed" or "Venting", I thought that was one of the reasons Truckingboards was here for!
One more thing, For the most part, 90% of this change has most likely recieved the blessings of the International and/or Frt division. There will be some "Minor" changes made at the C.O.O. meeting, But we both know this is a done deal!
From what I have already heard there are going to be more than a few pissed off Members starting Monday.

funny how this info is starting to come out yet no1 has seen a thing. or has been ordered not to disclose until monday

funny how this info is starting to come out yet no1 has seen a thing. or has been ordered not to disclose until monday
The fax line is open and I am doing nothing but sitting in my recliner watching UNC Basketball

24/7 Fax Line-704-908-9910

well the company knows most wont move for a company that more then likely will go bnkrupt before 2015 once the banks get theres i feel sorry for all that are losing jobs and more good employees in satelitties who helped make sure to get the freight back with some understanding and pride to helpthere terminal ..............if they dont have a plan to dispatch right will be right back to even worse service out of are satellite it took 2 days more for frieght to get to the east coast that was the point of us bieng here to speedup frieght.....and it worked we whereshipping 4 to 6 pups morea night after first year ......to chicago we showed we could provide better service

He is a picture of the Road Closure part of Change! Just recieved it from a 422 driver.
Thanks for the info. It appears that this was faxed to the terminal by the labor people at the G.O.? My sources tell me that the YRC terminal management has had a copy of this for several days now, but were told to keep quiet until it was released to the local unions by the IBT Freight Division!

The fax line is open and I am doing nothing but sitting in my recliner watching UNC Basketball

you wouldnt have to worry about this if it were me.
IF i had a copy it would be here asap . if they told me here is a copy but keep it quite until monday id say" keep your copy because i work for my teamster brothers and sisters and if i know anything they would be told as soon as i recieved it.
as a ba or union rep my duties would be for my union members not to the company. if they want it kept secret then dont let any1 know about it until its made public to all

I seriously cannot figure out why KK wastes his time trying to keep the crybaby losers on this board informed.

i dont know why you come here and read all these posts since you all ready know more than all of us and seem to be willing to take more for the team:732:

Let me see....1990, 1997, 2000, 2008, 2009, 2010.....KK

Was laid off in the 1990 change because I would not move.....called back later, while those who did move to JXF suffered for 7 years before Yellow closed it......KKwill you be taking another pay cut? will you be layed off?

Can't help you on your Local....just get involved and stay informed on what goes on....KK

Last edited by a moderator:
My Local gets a call Monday PM. As a B.A. you should understand that there are a lot of us who are sick & tired of the B.S.! The change in 06 I had on Saturday morning.
Chill? Kid, with all due respect you are not the one who has to worry about moving your Family or lose your job correct? You will have to deal with pissed off Members who are going to get shafted by all this B.S., That's your Job as B.A. But you'll still go to work Monday morning. I'm betting there are a few Members out there who will not be able to say the same thing after all this is said & done. So forgive me if I'm "Pissed" or "Venting", I thought that was one of the reasons Truckingboards was here for!
One more thing, For the most part, 90% of this change has most likely recieved the blessings of the International and/or Frt division. There will be some "Minor" changes made at the C.O.O. meeting, But we both know this is a done deal!
From what I have already heard there are going to be more than a few pissed off Members starting Monday.

FIRST, and foremost....I CANNOT post something I do not have period! Its Sunday night.....I will be there MOnday morning when the mailman or the UPS truck brings it to us....I ain't the only one looking for it....some other members will probably get it to Jeff before I do....SO, calm down and take a deep breath....KK

All names and or phone numbers will be removed from the fax