Yellow | Any and all change news

It's sad to see how the company has destroyed the morale of the employees. All companies go through bad financial cycles, but the way they have uprooted lives of families and have a COO at the drop of a hat... Either leave the road drivers at the EOL terminals or at the hubs, but don't keep changing things back and forth, changing lanes, or the way they move freight. Peoples lives are involved and it hurts the service and the way our customers view us, ultimately effecting the bottom line. It just keeps spiraling downwards...truly sad.

Wausau, Wi closed 2 years ago and was moved to mosinee, wi. Cyrstal lake, Ill has not had road drivers in a while. I don't think Libertyville. Ill has either!

It's sad to see how the company has destroyed the morale of the employees. All companies go through bad financial cycles, but the way they have uprooted lives of families and have a COO at the drop of a hat... Either leave the road drivers at the EOL terminals or at the hubs, but don't keep changing things back and forth, changing lanes, or the way they move freight. Peoples lives are involved and it hurts the service and the way our customers view us, ultimately effecting the bottom line. It just keeps spiraling downwards...truly sad.

hey slow sadly i wish they did that but like changing the name or logo i think some one has to justify there job at our exspense

I guess it proves you can`t fix stupid!!