XPO | Any guesses?

We were told today by our TM that XPO takes control tonight/tomorrow. DSR's will be able to wear the blue uniforms and prefer you wear a XPO hat. He got a BUNCH of XPO stuff today. The CSR's, beginning Monday are not allowed to wear anything with Con-way on it. No shirts, hat, etc. let the fun begin.
So we are just coming in with XPO hats and jeans and T-shirts?

I hope there's no yellow involved.... Saia has yellow , red , and blue....
Nre9DPR.jpg

You see how this could go wrong.
I've had a couple of very stressful P&D outings the last couple of days. Thanks for making me laugh and enjoy life a little.

Correct. They are looking at an interm uniform( probably shirts) until they decide on new uniforms.
Well, let's hope that the new uniforms get designed, manufactured, and distributed to us before the cold gets here. Otherwise their pretty red shirts will get covered up w/ ratty worn out old Conway blue winter gear,( Conway blue hoodies, Conway blue sweat shirts and Conway blue jackets).

Well, let's hope that the new uniforms get designed, manufactured, and distributed to us before the cold gets here. Otherwise their pretty red shirts will get covered up w/ ratty worn out old Conway blue winter gear,( Conway blue hoodies, Conway blue sweat shirts and Conway blue jackets).
I doubt it will happen before next year. They have said as much.

I hope there's no yellow involved.... Saia has yellow , red , and blue....
Nre9DPR.jpg

You see how this could go wrong.

Lmao there's no yellow in the Saia uniforms, just red and blue. Hopefully they give you guys the option of polo shirts like Saia does. I hated the scratchy button up ones when I was at Con-Way.