XPO | Any guesses?

WegE6EH.jpg
Dockworkers

20140925_0414resized.jpg

These company boots can be pre-ordered when ordering your uniforms.

But the "banana hammock" can't be ordered until after the 30th, to assure proper size and fit.:biglaugh:

UM184-2+Sexy+Men+Red+T+Back+Thong+Underwear4.jpg

Not the package! And multiple packages!my eyes!my eyes!
All these pics and comments on these red XPO uniforms is cracking me up. You guys are killing me. I need a good laugh and glad that it can be provided here on this site w/ these ridiculously hideous looking outfits. I printed out a copy last night w/ the group w/ their solid red pants, shirts and their florescent yellow vests on and showed some of my fellow employees at my barn today. The reaction from most if not all of them was fun to watch... their jaws dropped followed by a groan of "No Way". Seriously though,our I/b super told us during our a.m. briefing that XPO is planning on getting a freight uniform committee together for the purpose of designing a spiffy, sensible, and practical working man's duds for those of us who will be working freight. Let's only hope and pray that they'll do it up right so that we won't become the laughing stock of the entire industry.

I hope that it is not the same bunch that came up with the current uniforms that have Conway plastered on every conceivable place.

I hope that it is not the same bunch that came up with the current uniforms that have Conway plastered on every conceivable place.
The name brand patches could be fewer, no doubt about that, but solid red uniform??? If they do that, I will seriously have to consider retirement real soon.

:soapbox:
Out of all the uniforms I have had at this place. I personally like what we have now. And customers like them too. They are sharp looking compared to the white and brown... or should I say brown and brown after sweating in 110% humidity and hand unloading freight. Or the next ones we had that looked like a picnic table cloth. At least these cover up some of the dirt. And yes I wash mine after one use!

Well , at least wait until the new uniforms come out , that way when you retire you can walk straight over to Target and report to your new job!
Good thinking!!!...I like that idea. Maybe they'll tell me to grow a long beard heading into the holidays and then give me a white belt, and a Santa hat so I can be the store Santa during the Christmas season. lov'n it !!!

We were told today by our TM that XPO takes control tonight/tomorrow. DSR's will be able to wear the blue uniforms and prefer you wear a XPO hat. He got a BUNCH of XPO stuff today. The CSR's, beginning Monday are not allowed to wear anything with Con-way on it. No shirts, hat, etc. let the fun begin.

We were told today by our TM that XPO takes control tonight/tomorrow. DSR's will be able to wear the blue uniforms and prefer you wear a XPO hat. He got a BUNCH of XPO stuff today. The CSR's, beginning Monday are not allowed to wear anything with Con-way on it. No shirts, hat, etc. let the fun begin.
Correct. They are looking at an interm uniform( probably shirts) until they decide on new uniforms.

Our word is that we will have the same uniform from same company just red shirts and black pants. Reason being when you change companies it takes about three tries to get them right.