XPO | Any guesses?

WegE6EH.jpg
Sales Team

That's reminiscent of DHL so if you don't laugh at those guys you should be fine in that outfit.
EXACTLY what I was going to say!! DHL colors. Didn't the SCM that used to post here have some funny pictures with those colors??

LMAOOO!!!!!!! Show my driver these pictures and said the Conway guys are crazy...He said being crazy helps to work here LMAO!!

Last edited:
Here comes the clowns !!! Am I going to work for the 'Barnum & Bailey Bros'??? Am I joining some kinda cult??? I think that once we sign on w/ these guys and we try to escape, all they'll have to do is try and spot the RED clothing in the underbrush and then drag us back to work. Solid RED hats, shirts, pants...can we have solid RED matching briefs, t-shirts, socks, and boots too? I wonder if they'll color our hair RED and paint out faces RED? Why not...if you're gonna do us RED... you might as well go all the way.

Here comes the clowns !!! Am I going to work for the 'Barnum & Bailey Bros'??? Am I joining some kinda cult??? I think that once we sign on w/ these guys and we try to escape, all they'll have to do is try and spot the RED clothing in the underbrush and then drag us back to work. Solid RED hats, shirts, pants...can we have solid RED matching briefs, t-shirts, socks, and boots too? I wonder if they'll color our hair RED and paint out faces RED? Why not...if you're gonna do us RED... you might as well go all the way.

A bunch of them are wearing gray pants. Maybe the all red is reserved for the management ?

This reminds me of a joke I heard. ...

Ship is sailing the oceans.

A pirate ship appears on the horizon. The captain says "Men, bring me my red shirt!" The first mate fetches the shirt and the captain successfully leads an attack on the pirates that sinks their ship.

One of the sailors asked the captain "Why do you wear a red shirt in battle?" The captain responded "because if I am wounded, you will not see blood and will continue to fight as if nothing is amiss." The crew was astounded at the bravery of the captain.

Later, twenty pirate ships appeared on the horizon. The men looked to the captain, waiting for the request that brought everyone so much strength. The captain looked at the horizon and said, "Men, bring me my brown pants!"

Last edited: