Yellow | Any of you bitter, disgruntled, Fork Freight Friday guys know anything about this?

Entire shipment of Pittsburgh Penguins bobbleheads stolen, feds investigating cargo theft

I would like to see a survey of how many of the company hating, sabotoging company property/freight guys would like to have their jobs back.

I would like to see a survey of how many of the company hating, sabotoging company property/freight guys would like to have their jobs back.
Those of us who actually worked very hard for this company, trying to help it (and all of us) thrive, would really rather that those folks you mention go find another place to screw up. I do and have maintained all along that those people have a hand in this company's failure that I assessed at 15%. It would be higher, but the management who didn't manage those [people have some responsibility there as well.

7b649d224cb9032864869350438bbd10.jpg
Fork Me Friday !😍

Those of us who actually worked very hard for this company, trying to help it (and all of us) thrive, would really rather that those folks you mention go find another place to screw up.

:1036316054:
I do and have maintained all along that those people have a hand in this company's failure that I assessed at 15%. It would be higher, but the management who didn't manage those [people have some responsibility there as well.
At least 33% ;) Per the NMFA management can't do zip about it if they can't prove they were damaging freight purposely.

Fork a $15,000 SubZero refrigerator while operating at an OR of 98 and you have to haul $750,000 of freight revenue to pay for that freight claim.

Last edited:
Those of us who actually worked very hard for this company, trying to help it (and all of us) thrive, would really rather that those folks you mention go find another place to screw up. I do and have maintained all along that those people have a hand in this company's failure that I assessed at 15%. It would be higher, but the management who didn't manage those [people have some responsibility there as well.
Your name REAL Teamster tells me you believe in a days work for a days pay. A real teamster takes pride in not only being a Teamster but also takes pride in doing a job the right way. We expect the company to abide by the contract & unlike non union workers we have a process to 'Hold their feet to the fire'. I filed some grievances that I usually won but if I didn't I never destroyed company property trying to 'get even'.

Your name REAL Teamster tells me you believe in a days work for a days pay. A real teamster takes pride in not only being a Teamster but also takes pride in doing a job the right way. We expect the company to abide by the contract & unlike non union workers we have a process to 'Hold their feet to the fire'. I filed some grievances that I usually won but if I didn't I never destroyed company property trying to 'get even'.
You posted a 5 star post ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited: