Any thing you ever wanted to know about Big Dave

They only do the Elevator dance….there’s no steps to it
Channel 9 Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

Pretty much things then things got a little more real Zeppelin, the Dead, Jimi
Deep Purple here. Yeah,it was the Smoke riff that turned me on to them, but wow they had a lot of great songs that went back to when I was born. Sabbath songs. Nugent. Aerosmith Toys in the Attic. Ohhh and I enjoyed Kiss. Very gimmicky but there are a couple songs I still love to rock out to.
Then there is my other side. Me and mom would sing Neil Diamond songs together. My favorite Christmas song is about a bullfrog…. :17142:which reminds me, Breeze and I can enjoy Hoyt Axton, but I have to dial it up a bit with the three dogs…..:17142: Would listen to the mellow tunes from the drunk Canadian at sundown with Eddie Fitzgerald.

Deep Purple here. Yeah,it was the Smoke riff that turned me on to them, but wow they had a lot of great songs that went back to when I was born. Sabbath songs. Nugent. Aerosmith Toys in the Attic. Ohhh and I enjoyed Kiss. Very gimmicky but there are a couple songs I still love to rock out to.
Then there is my other side. Me and mom would sing Neil Diamond songs together. My favorite Christmas song is about a bullfrog…. :17142:which reminds me, Breeze and I can enjoy Hoyt Axton, but I have to dial it up a bit with the three dogs…..:17142: Would listen to the mellow tunes from the drunk Canadian at sundown with Eddie Fitzgerald.
Kiss was plastered all over my bedroom wall. Lol. My first concert was Black Sabbath and the Outlaws in Casper I was 15

Heres a heart broken Big Dave after a stong chilly gust of Canadian wind took his hat skyward, law enforcement officials not only in the tri-county area but in the entire 5 state region and even NASA have issued APB's and BOLO's (cop type official jargon), keep hatless Big Dave in your thoughts and check your home owners policies.( you know like....just in cause).

44457671385_0179caa9ac_c.md.jpeg

Heres a heart broken Big Dave after a stong chilly gust of Canadian wind took his hat skyward, law enforcement officials not only in the tri-county area but in the entire 5 state region and even NASA have issued APB's and BOLO's (cop type official jargon), keep hatless Big Dave in your thoughts and check your home owners policies.( you know like....just in cause).

44457671385_0179caa9ac_c.md.jpeg
He kinda reminds me of a Kewpie doll...

1000004473.md.jpeg