Yellow | Anyone know about this?

Who said they would want you back anyway? :poke: :hysterical::hilarious:
They probably don’t, but they don’t have that choice, I do. That’s how yellow wounded up where they are today. Destroyed their whole company trying to get rid of one individual. When do I get my Warn Act check?

After this length of time it’s going to be a hard sell. Sure, there are plenty out of work or that took jobs that pay less. There has to be a large majority that would never return without a very large carrot offered to them.
Absolutely right. My Teamster pension now is fully paid and not in the red like it was while in freight. 401K is also paid by the company. If Sara can't offer the same, I'll pass. I don't miss freight that much

Yellow has had nerve.
Who else votes until they get it right except Yellow and Ukraine ...according to Putin interviewed by Carlson.
They must've been involved with Ukraine closer to 2010....…same time period.
So are you saying we gotta go join Putin and kill some Ukrainians for our pension back? :poke:
Not sure if majority of us are fit enough for the task be a bunch of giant Jello blobs for the meat grinder :mf swordfight:

Yeah, If given a choice or vote I think I'll wait and see what the court says about the WARN case instead of taking magic bean stock shares of a bankrupt company that can only be sold in the "expert" makets.

Just because the equipment hasn’t moved doesn't mean it’s not been sold or consigned to companies like Richie Brother to be sold. But, ok, they’ll be opening any day now. smh
It doesn’t mean it is sold either. No one it right mind would flood market with that many daycabs. Not everyone is doom and gloom. Hope for the best. There are many who have not been able to get work, so be positive and maybe it will work out.

Last edited:
It doesn’t mean it is sold either. No one it right mind would flood market with that many daycabs. Not everyone is doom and gloom. Hope for the best. There are many who have not been able to get work, so be positive and maybe it will work out.
Please just stop.

Please just stop.

Gee thanks for the articles. First one said
“Yellow sells equipment to Ritchie” no they auction it off its not sold yet. A buyer could have equipment appraised ( still on site at terminals) and make an offer that the court can approve of. With both articles being written some time ago.
Second article said “ so the equipment question is very wide open”
I can’t figure out why you want to be so negative against a possible maybe slim possibility that a company wants to start up and put people back to work.

It is interesting that the property auctions have paused and there’s no word on when they’ll resume. Maybe there really is something in the works?

Gee thanks for the articles. First one said
“Yellow sells equipment to Ritchie” no they auction it off its not sold yet. A buyer could have equipment appraised ( still on site at terminals) and make an offer that the court can approve of. With both articles being written some time ago.
Second article said “ so the equipment question is very wide open”
I can’t figure out why you want to be so negative against a possible maybe slim possibility that a company wants to start up and put people back to work.

My guess he is trying to help you avoid yet another let down.
The challenges in operating a large LTL Network are extensive.
Starting one up with more than $2 BILLION in debt, with zero customers, no sales force, no pricing strategy, zero equipment, no safety/security/compliance, no infrastructure and none of the mammoth IT resources that LTL requires.
It takes some LTL carriers decades to build out their networks even while operating a profitable carrier.
Unsure how a formerly bankrupt car carrier even considers this....
Something is rotten...

My guess he is trying to help you avoid yet another let down.
The challenges in operating a large LTL Network are extensive.
Starting one up with more than $2 BILLION in debt, with zero customers, no sales force, no pricing strategy, zero equipment, no safety/security/compliance, no infrastructure and none of the mammoth IT resources that LTL requires.
It takes some LTL carriers decades to build out their networks even while operating a profitable carrier.
Unsure how a formerly bankrupt car carrier even considers this....
Something is rotten...