ABF | ArcBest Corporation (sm) Announces Its Fourth Quarter 2015 Earnings Conference Call

• Thread starter Deleted member 5115
  • Start date
Funny you would say that, I have a good friend who always says, "Anyone with a lot of money screwed people to get it".
We knew they'd dangle that carrot in front of us about the bonus...then jerk it away. I can't wait to see how HIGH the OR is next year! Bwahahahaha!!

Upper management making good decisions? Ha, they've been dropping the ball for years. Imagine you have a TM who hates any driver who isn't under his desk. Then come on out and ask us to vote ourselves a pay cut? :hilarious: OK, so they finally catch on to the clod who they let buffalo them for years and they move him into sales. Not just any sales job but regional sales manager. Yep, a clown who couldn't sell hot chocolate to an Eskimo in Nome, Alaska gets handed regional manager's job and it takes TWO YEARS for the company to catch onto this one.:idunno: When the wool comes off from over their eyes they put him into a sales position where the customers already know him and the company loses even more freight. And as we peons watch this go on we're supposed to step up and give more for less? :hysterical: I don't think that what they need to know is taught in school I think it's intuitive and instinctive and that survey indicates that they are lacking.
Sounds like the same FOOL who couldn't hold his BOWELS!!!!!!