ABF | ArcBest Corporation (sm) Announces Its Fourth Quarter 2015 Earnings Conference Call

• Thread starter Deleted member 5115
  • Start date
Big day tomorrow, 0930 Eastern Time, be safely parked before you listen in.

Big day tomorrow, 0930 Eastern Time, be safely parked before you listen in.
I can hardly go to sleep tonight! Will this be the one and only time they squeeze out a bonus.....(..the bare minimum , of course..)....just to prove to us that the bonus language actually exists? Like they did with the COLA language that gave us a nickel over 8 years? Just to prove we have COLA language?

I Await the morning with bated breath........

WjdTY8W.jpg

Yep. All i needed was to find these !!!

It was a lot closer than you guys think. The OR for the year was 96.6 so close but yet so far what a dam joke. Who would have ever guessed that it would be more than a 96.0. Just maybe Judy will say close enough and give it to us anyway. Has anyone ever seen a pig fly or hell freeze over, I haven't? What did the contract say was the requirements to get a bonus?

1. If the Employer achieves a published, annual operating ratio of 96.0 or below for any full calendar year during this agreement (2014 through 2017), each employee will receive a bonus based on their individual W-2 earnings (excluding any profit sharing bonuses) for the year in which the qualifying operating ratio was achieved according to the following schedule:

ABF Published Annual Operating Ratio Bonus Amount
95.1 to 96.0 1%
93.1 to 95.0 2%
93.0 and below 3%

Operating income excluding adjustments for pension settlement charges increased 17 percent with an operating ratio of 96.6 percent compared to an operating ratio of 97.1 percent in 2014. This is what the article said the OR was for ABF Freight ending 2015.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/arcbest-corporation-announces-fourth-quarter-090000823.html

Last edited:
Even though the new contract language says that the books must be open to the Teamsters,....... I'll bet no one bothered to check the difference between operational and non-operational spending by the company.

Real close to paying out the bonus?....Oh-Oh! We need new drapes for the executive meeting room! Sorry, guys......that expenditure just put us over the edge.......

No Bonus For You!

The queen bee is a good Christian lady Who donates her time and millions of dollars to poor people haha very greedy I'm sure she got her bonus and big raise and is laying off people greed greed greed she can't take it with her good luck with the man upstairs bow For your queen I'm sure the ABF jet is heading to the Bahamas rite now and a new Mercedes was waiting in her garage !!!!!!

Last edited:
The queen bee is a good Christian lady Who donates her time and millions of dollars to poor people haha very greedy I'm sure she got her bonus and big raise and is laying off people greed greed greed she can't take it with her good luck with the man upstairs bow For your queen I'm sure the ABF jet is heading to the Bahamas rite now and a new Mercedes was waiting in her garage !!!!!!

Bible quote: "It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than it is for a rich man to enter Heaven."

Somewhere in Arkansas, there is a church with a stained glass window depicting a camel struggling through a needle's eye.......

Probably the same church the Walton family goes to.......