Yellow | At this point, i want to see YRC....

Open your eyes,i didnt call nobody nothing and like i said just quit and let the junior guy on the list who wants to see the company survive work.

why don t all u unhappy MF s just quit,and go to work for another carrier, problem solved
::shit::

I couldn't have said it better!!
:eck13:

I am more than happy, happy to know that i''m not a suck arss like some of you finger pointer fence jumping MFers...

i hear the same things from the suck arss table at work every morning, so please, stop it with that BS you morons.

i was a casual for almost two years, got hired went to grave yard for three, swing for three & fifteen years later i still bust my arss for the company.

as for finger pointers like you to/too (i don't want to judge you, since i don't know you) all you seem to do is say hey mr manager look how good i am but look at those over there, they're screwing you.

that's the problem with some of you MFers, you no nothing about UNITY!!!!!!!!!!

the union brothers of the early years, that fought & died for what we that are still united once had,

must be turning in their graves of the like of youse.......:nutkick: so go suck some middle manorial arsses, cause when it's all said & done, we'll see you in the unemployment line.....:eck13:

i have seen bottom of the list guys work some weeks at 309 on the dock if you would have signed up you could workat least 3days plus otlast week i know it sucks but your choices are clear

Been thru 3 company closings. Anyone hoping for their company to close needs to get some professional help. If you can't find other employment now, do you really think it will be better when another 30,000 employees hit the street? Do you really hate the others that much? Got news for ya, jackasses exist with every company. Good luck to each & every one of YRC's employees. I pray you all are around for a long, long time.

I agree with you we have so many whiners it makes me sick ---- if IF YOUR THAT UNHAPPY THEN MOVE ON ----------I still work hard for the customer and STILL take PRIDE in what I do............GO YRC

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. YRC ruined my life, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Bill Zollars screwed my family, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. All you cry babies are just a bunch of little b*tches. NO ONE forced you to stay with this company. NO ONE forces you to to sit by the phone and wait for a call. NO ONE ruined your life except for YOU. If your life sucks that is your fault. Deal with it. Be a man and move on if it's so damn bad. I'm a junior guy and have been laid off since Sept and I'm choosing to ride this out. If it goes down then it goes down. But NO ONE is forcing us to stay along for the ride. Get off your lazy a$$ and buy a local paper, check monster, careerbulider, hotjobs, and any other job sites to find a new job.

I don't like what's going on either but we all still have a job, I get PO'ed at times at the stupid things that happen at our terminal, everyday it's something new with this management team but I try to keep it to myself, no sense spreading all the bad vibe. SSAW is one of those bigmouths always bringing his fellow brother down, he runs around spreading rumors every morning trying to get all the guys down. Things are bad yes! We know this but why would you want yourself and other to lose their jobs, why can't you work at making it better instead of being so negative. I talked to you about this before but I see you everyday in the drivers room spreading your lies, I wish you would just quit and leave all us good hard working folks alone.

I don't like what's going on either but we all still have a job, I get PO'ed at times at the stupid things that happen at our terminal, everyday it's something new with this management team but I try to keep it to myself, no sense spreading all the bad vibe. SSAW is one of those bigmouths always bringing his fellow brother down, he runs around spreading rumors every morning trying to get all the guys down. Things are bad yes! We know this but why would you want yourself and other to lose their jobs, why can't you work at making it better instead of being so negative. I talked to you about this before but I see you everyday in the drivers room spreading your lies, I wish you would just quit and leave all us good hard working folks alone.

wow!! can you be any more full of ::shit::

I'm always the one with a big smile & full of good cheer, no matter what comes my way, i always have, lets say no bad days.

you on the other hand Chris, this thread was started basically with you in mind.

i expressed some of the views that you don't have the balls to relate or do otherwise...

i can attest how they're always picking on you (your file of bogeys letters has grown to more than two bay doors)

do to the rat finks pointing fingers to get the pressure off of them & on to you.

i back you up cause I'M from the old school, i could care less of all the shenanigans,

i'm a realist & can not only read between the lines, but can also see the writing on the wall.

YRC isn't the fault of it's name, it's the incompetence of all & most of all, middle management...

see you tomorrow buddy, ohh yea, i could not answer my phone earlier, i was at green thumb with the wifie....doing girly things..:biglaugh:

Amen Brother

:ontopic::clap:
:Violin:The part I don't understand is these guys all cry about how their life was ruined but do nothing to change it.
They won't leave ,but when they do come to work they will do anything to make their own sorry lives more miserable.
They damage company equipment (that's real smart only hurts their fellow employees and themselves)
They steal keys out of the trucks (yea another smart tactic lets get back at em by putting ourselves out of a job duh... ):loser:
Maybe a little attitude adjustment is the right medicine. Just maybe if these guys took some pride in themselves and when they did come to work try to do the best they can or at least a fair days work. We could get things turned around and everyone could work. I don't like to see anyone lose their jobs but with the kind of attitude some of these guys and gals show they deserve not to work.
Myself, I have had my life disturbed greatly too don't think you are alone. I am going on 22 years here and I have not spent more than a day or two in my own home since March 1st. I have almost double the expenses and a ten percent cut in pay. It is what it is, there a a ton of people that are a lot worse off than myself or you cry babies. Get over it.
Pick yourself up by the shoelaces and try to do something about it instead of sniveling like a bunch of losers.
Remember the best way to predict the future is to create it.
And the future I see you bums trying to make is a sorry one.
I guess it's easier for you to cry and whine than forge forward and do what is best for your families and all of us in general. For those of you that this finally sinks in, I congratulate you welcome back to the human race. They rest I feel sorry for.

Been thru 3 company closings. Anyone hoping for their company to close needs to get some professional help. If you can't find other employment now, do you really think it will be better when another 30,000 employees hit the street? Do you really hate the others that much? Got news for ya, jackasses exist with every company. Good luck to each & every one of YRC's employees. I pray you all are around for a long, long time.
we're not hoping, at the inevitable.

if you believe other wise then you're living in the penile:biglaugh: bubble.

i also have been closed out before, and it's not anything we did, or didn't do as workers.

management on the other hand, have so much hatred for the thunder & lighting,

that they're willing to run a company to the ground, just so they can union bust...

how can we go on working at this failing environment & feel good about the proses.

unsatisfied customer being lied to on a daily basis, is not a moral booster...

i on one hand have had enough of this nonsense & can only do so much to relive the lies & deceit of middle management on to our customers..

.. for their poor & antiquate indecisions.... need i say more?.. :ranting2:

OK, i still do the same tasks for less pay less health & welfare, & probably no pension....

what's their answer? you're lucky to have a job?

f*ck you i say, oh yea, i also have to pay vig now just to work there.

talk about extortion, what is this, the sopranos?

& why does the union, have anything to do with the pay cut? why do they call it?

Equity Wages (if you're waiting for the stock option, don't hold your breath) Union?

i call it extortion, not even protection money, the union is in bed with the YRC agenda,

they don't care about freight that's obviouse.

come on F*ck with me...:ranting2: i truly hope the same, blistering flames, for the union as for YRC....

Good after noon for now, until next week, that's unless they close the doors first....:nutkick:

[QUOTE=sirmille. "he is the most negative person to be around" OK, thats it!!! I'M THE MOST NEGATIVE ON HERE!!! Bar none. Don't tell me that this guy doesn't have a point about the senior girls and their overtime. I'll say it again, these little whinners could get by on 50 hours a week. How many laid off guys could get some work if not for their greed? But noooo, they need their 60 hours and if not go in on Saturday and do absolutely nothing for 4 hours. Look at me everybody, see my big house. See my big car. Don't you wish you were me! Hell no!!! I wouldn't want to be one of these guys for all the tea in China. So baring some miracle, these greedy guys better be putting their earnings in the bank because unemployment isn't going to cut it for them.

You're a sorry sad person SSAW (Sorry Sad Angry Worker), hope you can change that attitude soon, we need people that can't look to the future for YRC.