Yellow | At this point, i want to see YRC....

You're a sorry sad person SSAW (Sorry Sad Angry Worker), hope you can change that attitude soon, we need perople that can't(oops eager to post made you fffff*ck up here mr perfect) look to the future for YRC.
that's brilliant, is there a way we can request YRC to make that an employee award, cause we know all management already has it...:biglaugh:

that's brilliant, is there a way we can request YRC to make that an employee award, cause we know all management already has it...:biglaugh:
You've got to be the most immature person posting on this site, perhaps if you would put all that visceral anger into working harder for the co. you could help ameliorate the situation.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. YRC ruined my life, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Bill Zollars screwed my family, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. All you cry babies are just a bunch of little b*tches. NO ONE forced you to stay with this company. NO ONE forces you to to sit by the phone and wait for a call. NO ONE ruined your life except for YOU. If your life sucks that is your fault. Deal with it. Be a man and move on if it's so damn bad. I'm a junior guy and have been laid off since Sept and I'm choosing to ride this out. If it goes down then it goes down. But NO ONE is forcing us to stay along for the ride. Get off your lazy a$$ and buy a local paper, check monster, careerbulider, hotjobs, and any other job sites to find a new job.
here i have some new opportunities for you, sort of the new American dream

have at it...

20r66w2.jpg

can you read Spanglish? it says, no license required to have insurance

2ciekg8.jpg

you can always work for some one, with an ergonomically correct sign..

vikyhc.jpg

you can always try the foot long place..

rtgu8p.jpg

You've got to be the most immature person posting on this site, perhaps if you would put all that visceral anger into working harder for the co. you could help ameliorate the situation.
what about my respite?..that would definatly, ameliorate my current condition...:clap:(Sorry Sad Angry Worker):biglaugh::nutkick:

i cant quit im already layed off because of these greedy f**kin guys and no chance of coming back so i do wish for yrc to go down they ruined my life along with the men that didnt want to retire so hopefully everyone gets what they deserve what goes around comes around:biglaugh:

I'm layed off too , but I don't blame the guys with more sinority for my layoff. Most of these guy are my friends I do not wish bad for them. I feel sorry for these guys with 30+ years that won't retire this is really sad . Its like having a winnng lottery ticket , and not cashing it in. This is not greed , or supidity this is a sickness from to many years at one place.They don't know anybetter or anything else .This happens with every kind of job or state of economy.:shift:We should put these guys in our prayers and forgive them .Anything else will phester ,and eat you up inside. :Flame-On:

I'm layed off too , but I don't blame the guys with more sinority for my layoff. Most of these guy are my friends I do not wish bad for them. I feel sorry for these guys with 30+ years that won't retire this is really sad . Its like having a winnng lottery ticket , and not cashing it in. This is not greed , or supidity this is a sickness from to many years at one place.They don't know anybetter or anything else .This happens with every kind of job or state of economy.:shift:We should put these guys in our prayers and forgive them .Anything else will phester ,and eat you up inside. :Flame-On:
Cool Post! Praying and forgiveness is very good advice!

are you and crazy

....go down in flames, so we can all get on with our lives....:clap:

Or let's get the snap back clause activated, cause we've all been had, & that F*ck face BZ is laughing all the way to the bank.....:biglaugh:

& Hoffa should be ashamed of him self, he sold us down the river...:eck13:

We have a high school educated terminal manager, that does not know his arss form his mouth.

All he knows is how to bring his numbers down to the lowest in yellow/yrc history....great job, i know, according to him, it's the teamster fault...

You guys have to be kidding. I would love to see all the brass get put out of work, but remember, if YRC fails so goes your Pension and the pension of all that have already retired. I am laid off and don't figure to return, but dammit I would like my pension, I have put up with ::shit:: for the past 5 years and have 23 years now but won't see 25. But want my retirement from central states not the government where I would get 1/3rd or less with your savior OBama the way he is going there won't be any money there either. Sotry and keep your head togeather and get the company back in business despite the idiots running it.

You guys have to be kidding. I would love to see all the brass get put out of work, but remember, if YRC fails so goes your Pension and the pension of all that have already retired. I am laid off and don't figure to return, but dammit I would like my pension, I have put up with ::shit:: for the past 5 years and have 23 years now but won't see 25. But want my retirement from central states not the government where I would get 1/3rd or less with your savior OBama the way he is going there won't be any money there either. Sotry and keep your head togeather and get the company back in business despite the idiots running it.
....our pensions are going in the way of our stock options.

i would like to see most of the under worked & over paid middle management get the ax, to justify some of the teamsters on the soup lines.

are you guys blind? they are cutting our jobs, while they're still over staffed.

loyalty went out when they overridden & rewritten our contract, what the hell am i talking about? what contract?....what pension?

Our courier has turned into s*it & who so ever thinks other wise, is a buffoon....

so form now on i do as they, give them Nothing, but take from them, Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....F*ckem..:nutkick:

i would like to see most of the under worked & over paid middle management get the ax, to justify some of the teamsters on the soup lines.

are you guys blind? they are cutting our jobs, while they're still over staffed.

loyalty went out when they overridden & rewritten our contract, what the hell am i talking about? what contract?....what pension?

Our courier has turned into s*it & who so ever thinks other wise, is a buffoon....

so form now on i do as they, give them Nothing, but take from them, Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....F*ckem..:nutkick:

Dam all that anger and fustration can't be good for your health.:Flame-On::ranting2::TR10driving03:I feel your pain man, hang in there brother.We all had our lives invested in these companys and feel cheated .

Yaeh! WTF are you talking about, Idiot!!! You are so far up the latter they'd have to close the doors before you ever get laid off
2ughoxx.jpg
You're just here to stir the ::shit::

Mods do your job :2affs5h: