Estes | bad days lol

Not being prejiduce but from what I hear 024 is the top shop just look in the estonia.

I was in there this week got dispatched and low and behold a flat tire on my dolly, well they fixed me up in about 15 minutes, that guy changed that tire like he was on Jeff Gordons pit crew.

I was in there this week got dispatched and low and behold a flat tire on my dolly, well they fixed me up in about 15 minutes, that guy changed that tire like he was on Jeff Gordons pit crew.

If it was up to 088, they would have turned it upside down, and dragged the fifth wheel, sparks and all, to a shop that would not bother them!:ranting2:

I hate people!

Here I am, fresh in the door after a horrible day.

I had a spare truck today with no radio. They gave away the spare I had, which had all my stuff in it. For the first time in fifteen years, I drove a rig with no audible stimulation. Just me, and the scary thoughts in my head. I won't even go into the driver that saw all my stuff in it, including my boom box, and just drove off with my office.

The customers:
Every day on my run is a search and destroy mission. When I roll up with a BILLBOARD saying who I am, you would figure someone would come out.

Noooooooo. Now I'm a private investigator, and have to find someone who is remotely willing to take THEIR ::shit:: off my truck. I walk into a garage, mechanic sends me to the office. Go to the office, guy says I'll be right out. Five minutes later, the guy comes out and has to walk through the garage to get the forklift. Well, let's just STOP AND CHAT IT UP WITH THE MECHANIC!!
Good 'ole Estes guy will just stand by his truck and wait patiently! Ohhhh, sure, grab the step to that Jeep, and hold it, while said mechanic drills a *BLEEPING* HOLE!!! Well, Mr. Estes guy laid awake all night, waiting to deliver your ONE DUMB SKID!!! He finally comes over and takes the skid from the tail.... You know what I said to him????? Thanks.... Oh, sign on the bottom.. Have a nice day! I'm paid well to keep my mouth shut, and keep the chest pains from flying out.

Then, there's the guy.... "Well, your on the clock, aint you"?

HOLY ::shit::! I FORGOT!!!!
Sure, I got all *bleeping* day! I'm on the clock!!! Silly me!!! Well, how 'bout I go out and get you all *bleeping* lunch!!! Well, you want burgers, and you want chinese, I'll go BOTH places!!! YEAAAA I'm on the clock!!! Hey, is it anybody's birthday this week, I'LL GET A *BLEEPING* BIRTHDAY *BLEEPING* CAKE WHILE I'M OUT!!!!

I hate people I hate people I hate people I hate people!

Oh, It's not over...
I pull up to a building with two open bay doors, and an entry door. I back it in, the entry door is locked.. I knock on the door.. I hear voices on the other side. Well, 'Ole Legshot just gotta knock a little louder, but not too loud, don't want to be rude. Hmmm, the voices could be in my head, so I'll walk ALL the way around the trailer to the open door. By cracky, It's people! Yup standing right next to the locked door talking! You know what I said to them???? (picture the smile now) Hey guys, got two skids for ya!

I hate people I hate people I hate people I hate people!

Ever been in a situation where you had to take out the biggest, baddest guy in the bar to get out alive? I just want to round up all my customers in a parking lot, take one out of the crowd, and kick him about the face and head, while I announce that this is the new Estes policy for idiots who waste my time!!!:nutkick:
Can't wait to go to work tomorrow... Legshot :loser:

i hate those days legshot !!!!!! just stop caring how well you do your job and it gets eaiser

I feel that way about my ex-wife.But, I hate myself more for not taking her out.

But I have moved on and married a wonderful woman who puts up with all my crap,

I still have these dreams though. it involves a hammer, jumper cables and and fully charged battery. My ex walks in,and that's where it ends.

Could someone tell me the meaning of this dream. I think I know,but I need another opinion.

I feel that way about my ex-wife.But, I hate myself more for not taking her out.

But I have moved on and married a wonderful woman who puts up with all my crap,

I still have these dreams though. it involves a hammer, jumper cables and and fully charged battery. My ex walks in,and that's where it ends.

Could someone tell me the meaning of this dream. I think I know,but I need another opinion.

LOL hey loon your startn to freak me out here!...:biglaugh:

Lets see the hammer...ok your fixing a loose board on the wood deck behind your house when your ex comes out and announces that she wants to leave forever so you say "ok" I'll start the car for you but find the battery is dead.

So you run into your garage and grab the jumper cables and boost it off with your pick-up.

Then once she pulls out you run down to the wal-mart and buy a fully charged battery to have standing by in case she changes her mind and comes back.

Am I even close?

088 Shop Revenge!

Well, folks... Here is my clutch update.

The whole thing about the clutch was bothering me, so I kinda took Beerboy's advice, and went to a "higher" place, not HR. My truck was back to the shop the next day. Yes, the next day! That was May 18th. It is still there....

I guess replacing a clutch, requires a class probably, so all the mechanics that never do them, can get training.

I got word back, that there are some company regulation issues with my office. Something about a naked pic, and other things.

All I can think is that my little stickers that are on the dash that read,, "FU",,
"People Suck", and "No D%^$#bags". Maybe they don't like the way my radio is wired, who knows. These were never a problem in ten years. Maybe the pics of my wife and grandchild make them feel funny. Next time I won't put up such provocative photos.. You know... Women and children!

The fact of the matter is, that these non-job-doers, are after me, and don't like the fact that they were called out on being a bunch of zeros.:Flame-On:

I had a feeling this would happen. I can't wait until I step on the "special order clutch" that will require a mule to depress.

It is too bad, the all the responses in this thread about their shops are very positive. I am the only one with the bag of ::shit:: shop, that is flying under the radar.
Good luck "getting me". My dumb dash stickers never kept me from doing my job. Grasp for straws... I can only hope to trade Grocery Thrower's problems, upon you! :biglaugh::biglaugh: ( revert back to my dash stickers... They are there for a reason )

Well, folks... Here is my clutch update.

The whole thing about the clutch was bothering me, so I kinda took Beerboy's advice, and went to a "higher" place, not HR. My truck was back to the shop the next day. Yes, the next day! That was May 18th. It is still there....

I guess replacing a clutch, requires a class probably, so all the mechanics that never do them, can get training.

I got word back, that there are some company regulation issues with my office. Something about a naked pic, and other things.

All I can think is that my little stickers that are on the dash that read,, "FU",,
"People Suck", and "No D%^$#bags". Maybe they don't like the way my radio is wired, who knows. These were never a problem in ten years. Maybe the pics of my wife and grandchild make them feel funny. Next time I won't put up such provocative photos.. You know... Women and children!

The fact of the matter is, that these non-job-doers, are after me, and don't like the fact that they were called out on being a bunch of zeros.:Flame-On:

I had a feeling this would happen. I can't wait until I step on the "special order clutch" that will require a mule to depress.

It is too bad, the all the responses in this thread about their shops are very positive. I am the only one with the bag of ::shit:: shop, that is flying under the radar.
Good luck "getting me". My dumb dash stickers never kept me from doing my job. Grasp for straws...
I can only hope to trade Grocery Thrower's problems, upon you! :biglaugh::biglaugh: ( revert back to my dash stickers... They are there for a reason )

What...what did I do? My probs ain't that bad, heck my life is roses!!!!

Painful roses, my knees and elbows are swollen, I can't write anymore, anything with loops such as 3, b 8, P, so forth and so on, PFG is coming down on me for my hand writing, they say its not legible, I told my boss I can't control my hands, when I try and force myself to write like i should my wrist goes nuts, my hands are killing me!!

Legshot my brother!!! Trade on!! Give it to em good, those are just a fraction of my physical problems that I deal with every day on this job, no one wants to hear about back pain and knee and elbow pain!! The most dibilitating though is my ability to print in word and numbers, even the keyboarrd is tough, I have to go back constantly and correct, I used to be a good typist, so if i misspell and don't catch it you now know why!

What...what did I do? My probs ain't that bad, heck my life is roses!!!!

Painful roses, my knees and elbows are swollen, I can't write anymore, anything with loops such as 3, b 8, P, so forth and so on, PFG is coming down on me for my hand writing, they say its not legible, I told my boss I can't control my hands, when I try and force myself to write like i should my wrist goes nuts, my hands are killing me!!

Legshot my brother!!! Trade on!! Give it to em good, those are just a fraction of my physical problems that I deal with every day on this job, no one wants to hear about back pain and knee and elbow pain!! The most dibilitating though is my ability to print in word and numbers, even the keyboarrd is tough, I have to go back constantly and correct, I used to be a good typist, so if i misspell and don't catch it you now know why!

I wasn't talking about you... Just wishing the worst of the worst upon my enemies that your Mark has overcome...

Nothing would make me happier, than to see these useless mechanics clutch their chests, and fall face first into their first daughter's wedding cake, and be carried out with a sheet over their face! :biglaugh:

Harsh, yes... Legshot pissed, yes... :nutkick::bananapowerslide::chairshot:

I wasn't talking about you... Just wishing the worst of the worst upon my enemies that your Mark has overcome...

Nothing would make me happier, than to see these useless mechanics clutch their chests, and fall face first into their first daughter's wedding cake, and be carried out with a sheet over their face! :biglaugh:

Harsh, yes... Legshot pissed, yes... :nutkick::bananapowerslide::chairshot:

I know Legshot I was just funnin wit ya...that and I'm old i guess, I need to tell everyone about my hurts...LOL!!!!!!