Yellow | Baltimore Bridge Collapse .....

And I agree with you. There is NOTHING in the Media here in the USA. Not a damn thing. Just overflowing in bullshit feelings and self navel gazing etc for the sheeple.

I decided at some point that the US Media no longer has value. Bridge fall down fine, whatever. The Television has been off almost 9 months now Im thinking of disposing of it.

What I do get is online with X and other sites overseas where interesting information about the Ship Dali has come up. It scraped the hell of a dock in 2016 and so on. That thing has a history. There are people you can find on X that know about the ship and the overall situation.

The US Media dont report ::::shit::::. Thats why YOU give me both barrels telling ME what I already know for a fact.

Mwah.
Bird, we're in the same camp as for the television. I haven't turned the thing on to watch it since Yellow closed (I turned it on once to reset the channel finder for my lovely wife). I rarely turned it on in the last 30 years. 9/11? Yes. Oklahoma City? Yes. An occasional college football game, yes. But not once since Yellow closed.
To each their own, I guess. I tend to trust Reuters; they seem to tell it like it is without the fanfare. Fox? Nope! CNN? Nope! MSNBC? Don't believe them either.
Now all that notwithstanding, I haven't seen on ANY media about two days in port for electrical problems. Pressure gauges on the fuel heaters? Yes. That was repaired in port from what I can gather.

Bird, we're in the same camp as for the television. I haven't turned the thing on to watch it since Yellow closed (I turned it on once to reset the channel finder for my lovely wife). I rarely turned it on in the last 30 years. 9/11? Yes. Oklahoma City? Yes. An occasional college football game, yes. But not once since Yellow closed.
To each their own, I guess. I tend to trust Reuters; they seem to tell it like it is without the fanfare. Fox? Nope! CNN? Nope! MSNBC? Don't believe them either.
Now all that notwithstanding, I haven't seen on ANY media about two days in port for electrical problems. Pressure gauges on the fuel heaters? Yes. That was repaired in port from what I can gather.
Some people still think the earth is flat. Each to his own I guess. :idunno:

The ground is flat at my sons near Dayton Ohio
I have troubling news for you Victor. If the ground seems flat it's just perception. Because of the natural curvature of the Earth, there is likely a miniscule ridge to that bare ground. Just what you wanted to learn on Good Friday, right?

Its been confirmed that the Fast Navy Resupply Ships cannot support our Carriers etc in the Atlantic for now in Baltimore where they are based at.

Only dont pay attention to me who have been raised there and remember seeing these special ships first hand as they loaded and ran off to support the USA in time of wars and peace. I dont matter. So a third party like the Pentagon will tell you all about it here.

Its been confirmed that the Fast Navy Resupply Ships cannot support our Carriers etc in the Atlantic for now in Baltimore where they are based at.

Only dont pay attention to me who have been raised there and remember seeing these special ships first hand as they loaded and ran off to support the USA in time of wars and peace. I dont matter. So a third party like the Pentagon will tell you all about it here.

Putin announced yesterday he's sending warships to the Red Sea to support the Houti Rebels

it was No accident , taking out bridge served it purpose to disable us more !