Yellow | BAs missing in action

I don't know why...we were all at the same show, eating the same popcorn, and I got it figured out....see what I posted about Atlanta in other posts....KK

If they are not doing there jobs vote them out stop putting the good time gang back in office along with Hoff jr .Clean house.

we are having 2 meetings a day at local 492 in Albquerque this week. went yesterday and were told how many drivers we are losing. also told what co. will pay for moving expenses and mileage allowance. pretty informative. they also have updated numbers for plus barns out here. rdy and yellow dock get first chance at phoenix. bid goes up tomorrow and comes down next monday. then we sign up for master bidding pool next week.
I know Walter....he's a good BA. He fights for you guys.

git r dun

We have a meeting this Satuday with all the Stewards from both barns and our BA here at local 222. We will be going over past practices and getting our new work rules in order.

i sympathise with all of you and myself included.the whole coo the paycuts and all have been shoved down our throats without meaningful explanations.i was told we had to do this in a hurry,we were shamed into voting a certain way because retirees pensions and or bros n sisters jobs wete being lost.im wondering why we havent collectively requistioned the NLRB.if you feel youve been ran over and things havent been explained correctly or completely then thats what the NLRB agency is for.always beware of the messengers that represent us.not always the best interest for all.im not hater just leery on all the dog and pony shows being performed.

Confused?

How is this thing (Brotherhood) going down?
Is it:
1) all barns merge Yellow and Roadway (Date?)
2) all bid for local barn jobs (Date?)
3) all loosing bids go into pool (Date?)
4) pool bid (Date?)
5) same (Dates?) nationwide?

Is there a number of gainers (where) and loosers (where)?

Where in the world is the organizing of this COO?
Do all the loosing bids at #2 get lay off? Or do they keep working through the pool bid?
Is any freight being re-routed now, or starting March 1st?
If the pool bid is Feb. 16, are the winning bidders to be in place by March 1st?
Do loosing bidders keep working until March 1st to allow the movers to get into place?

Just WTF is going on.
That is all I want to know.
I'd like to be able to schedule a round of golf and I need to know where.
This is why there is a TDU. The IBT has too many benefits to cover in spite of the Brotherhood.

we are having 2 meetings a day at local 492 in Albquerque this week. went yesterday and were told how many drivers we are losing. also told what co. will pay for moving expenses and mileage allowance. pretty informative. they also have updated numbers for plus barns out here. rdy and yellow dock get first chance at phoenix. bid goes up tomorrow and comes down next monday. then we sign up for master bidding pool next week.

Chuckwagon..my hats off to 492.thats the way it should be done ( i said "should" ) no one is asking for anything special..i mean come-on do you go into a restaurant and order without looking at a menu ..Good Luck to you and everyone else

How about the, "they're out of town this week" or "they're in a meeting". Even the president doesn't have that many meetings! We have a pretty good steward but hes been completely locked out of everything. Was told he couldn't go to the coo meeting or any meeting. Guess they're afraid he'll ask some questions. And hes not afraid to do it either. Suppose thats what happens now when you try to hold the company to any kind of adhesion to the contract. Oh, wait, what contract!!!!!!!!!!

local 135 Indy The girls in the office gave it away- the local president is on vacation & our BA is leaving for vacation this afternoon. That's why they aren't responding.

local 135 wht a joke, TM had coo info 4 us , BA came by didnt have a clue on wht was going on, amazing IBT leadership. just burn another free tank of gas on my dues.

How about the, "they're out of town this week" or "they're in a meeting". Even the president doesn't have that many meetings! We have a pretty good steward but hes been completely locked out of everything. Was told he couldn't go to the coo meeting or any meeting. Guess they're afraid he'll ask some questions. And hes not afraid to do it either. Suppose thats what happens now when you try to hold the company to any kind of adhesion to the contract. Oh, wait, what contract!!!!!!!!!!

Or maybe they are on Trucking Boards trying to pass the information out to ya?....KK

Toledo, ohio yellow..local 20 B.A MIA STEWARD dosent know anything...3 stewards from roadway went to Dallas..ours didnt go..too bust getting his 60 hours with guys laid-off..but if you ask him hes a union man..this is why the company is allowed to do whatever they want..their is no more brotherhood..at least at yellow in toledo..i bet my dad is rolling in his grave

At least you had some stewards go our 1 ba went and did not take any stewards to help (he is road and totally clueless for p&d and dock issues

KK unfortunately you are the exception and not the standard. Wish we had more that stood up and let us know what we need to know. I don't want a yes man and I don't want someone who always has the same opinion as me just someone who has the balls to say what needs to be said.