Yellow | Basic wage in this industry ?At 24 dollars an hour can we ever recruit drivers in 2021 ?

PTS! We are a brokerage firm now. We are drivers without a company.
I dont understand how all these other companies are making money off of us while we can't even show a profit? They have to be playing games with the numbers keep showing losses so we pay no taxes and an excuse not to pay full pension.

I dont understand how all these other companies are making money off of us while we can't even show a profit? They have to be playing games with the numbers keep showing losses so we pay no taxes and an excuse not to pay full pension.
Apparently, you didn't know, each complaint posted on T B, your company is required to pay Jeff $10.000 to help him maintain his lavish lifestyle.
Stop your griping and raise your profits, make sense?

Handle freight too many times.
Trailers sitting in yard 12 hours or more.
Poor loading.
Damage claims.
2.5 bills per hour on docks.
1 hook per hour in yard.
Drivers milking clock.
Phony comp claims.
Most competent management quit, or fired.
Poor decisions by top management.
Relay system obselete.
No accountability, in management, or labor.

Apparently, you didn't know, each complaint posted on T B, your company is required to pay Jeff $10.000 to help him maintain his lavish lifestyle.
Stop your griping and raise your profits, make sense?
I believe Jeff gets 15 percent less from Yellow then the other companies :lmao:

Poor loading.
Damage claims.
1 hook per hour in yard.
Drivers milking clock.
Phony comp claims.
Relay system obselete.
How come a low life truck driver can figure that out, no insult intended, but all those highly educated bonus executives can't?

Update over 8000 bills behind now at 309 Chicago you can't service the customers without drivers raise the pay.
Only 8000 bills behind ,is really only 15% of the weekly " Synergy " numbers so it don't sound so bad that way ! But remember the 15% below non-union pay scale is not a factor .............

Yes and enough of these help wanted adds "new pay rates in 2021" then its come join us were paying 2 cents more in 21 ( big deal) hopefully some company will get tired of playing games and step up to the plate with 90 cent mile 40 bucks an hour

Hello brother, those other companies, make their profits out of their work force.
They don't pay OT. after 8 hrs.
Their insurance coverage is inferior or have higher copayments, they have less holiday pay, they never heard of double time pay.
Constant work production pressure...
And some others.:chairshot:

Poor loading.
Damage claims.
1 hook per hour in yard.
Drivers milking clock.
Phony comp claims.
Relay system obselete.
Agree 100% and NO accountability !!