Estes | Bidding in feb 2010

Hey Frog,i agree to yr statement as well,it needs to go.once again to all the lower senority guy no disrepect at all meant by this,but in yrs to come you guys will look back and see that this re-bidding and bumping rule with be very good for you as well,the 90 day rule needs to be long gone with this in feb,and my main reason is what if you get hurt or sick at home and yr out for more than 12 weeks,i believe we should be able to not worry about our runs ,and 1 st and foremost get better than try and rush getting back to work.i hope one day our company will learn to communicate to all of us ,but after 15 yrs im still waiting...

I know in 017 gbo and 010 cha,they cut many many runs and a few months later they put alot bck on and they did away with the 90 day rule....it needs to be a thing of the past..

Hey Mr,barstow,all due respect to ya,i believe we live in america and everyone has the chance to change there mind ,i know im guilty of it,if yr on a run and it doesnt pan out for ya as far as for yr family,or money wise then you should be able to jump runs when that chance exist...

Get rid of the classification thing, 2 boards Road and City, then this company would get it right, and it would be fair to everybody.
Sorry but when I got 8 years with this company and am stuck on Extra board just cause I started in Linehaul, but these new Utility guys with a a year or two are making out being home everynight and making about just as much money.
I mean who knew in a years time they would cancel the Linehaul stuff we had, and added Utility which before paid nothing when it was called flex, at least at our terminal, then they added on a couple hub runs that went to the flex and a Utility guy.
I mean I would work the dock and do a HUB RUN but after 8 years if I move to that class it would be like my first day at Estes right.
I do realize I am at a bad terminal with all these changes though, I suppose if I was in KC, Memphis, Chi, etc, I would have a run probably.
The smaller teminals are the ones gettin it handed to them.

Get rid of the classification thing, 2 boards Road and City, then this company would get it right, and it would be fair to everybody.
Sorry but when I got 8 years with this company and am stuck on Extra board just cause I started in Linehaul, but these new Utility guys with a a year or two are making out being home everynight and making about just as much money.
I mean who knew in a years time they would cancel the Linehaul stuff we had, and added Utility which before paid nothing when it was called flex, at least at our terminal, then they added on a couple hub runs that went to the flex and a Utility guy.
I mean I would work the dock and do a HUB RUN but after 8 years if I move to that class it would be like my first day at Estes right.
I do realize I am at a bad terminal with all these changes though, I suppose if I was in KC, Memphis, Chi, etc, I would have a run probably.
The smaller teminals are the ones gettin it handed to them.

Untitledpicture-3.png