Yellow | Big R Guy, New York Needs You Desperately...

BRG gets specially made hemp bags from Twisted Hippie now....
Comes with chin strap.:6788:
tPIPtlr.jpg

I've read about prohibition, ( a few days before my time) but I never dreamed we would need to go to a (speakeasy) to buy a paper bag.
I am already getting emails from Ridge Sox fans, who read this article, and are concerned they will not be able to buy bags of popcorn anymore. I assured them Coop Logistics has at least a 3 season supply of them at an undisclosed location warehouse in the Chicago area.

I just read an article that 4 Midwest states, including Iowa, will require farmers this spring to recycle bags from seed corn, and turn them in to be vacuumed clean at grocery stores so they can be reused to bag groceries.

I just read an article that 4 Midwest states, including Iowa, will require farmers this spring to recycle bags from seed corn, and turn them in to be vacuumed clean at grocery stores so they can be reused to bag groceries.
Well I do have a couple hundred of these Cloth Iowa seed corn bags , that we could maybe recycle too?? Or better yet have use them for O.S D. bags for re-cooping all the damaged bags weekly ?? I'll check with Jamie on 15% cost savings $$$
s-l1600.jpg

Wait a minute, wait a minute, don’t these bags usually hold 100#? How in the world is your grandmother going to hoof a bag of stuff heavier then her?

Maybe you should consider switching to a "box" ! You could always use a PRIME box.....seems to be a abundance them these days. :6799:
VlR4ZXT.jpg