Yellow | Big R Guy, New York Needs You Desperately...

Maybe you should consider switching to a "box" ! You could always use a PRIME box.....seems to be a abundance them these days. :6799:
VlR4ZXT.jpg
I thought Prime was a trucking company?

I just read an article that 4 Midwest states, including Iowa, will require farmers this spring to recycle bags from seed corn, and turn them in to be vacuumed clean at grocery stores so they can be reused to bag groceries.
Have you ever smelled a bag of seed corn? Don’t they typically have a seed coating with fertilizer? I doubt that vacuums out? I wouldn’t want to carry my groceries in them, even if they were washed in hot water.

Have you ever smelled a bag of seed corn? Don’t they typically have a seed coating with fertilizer? I doubt that vacuums out? I wouldn’t want to carry my groceries in them, even if they were washed in hot water.

You should know better than mention (seed )corn to these city boys.
I told a Coop driver, I had lost a bag of corn.
He said "nah, it ain't lost, I seed it on the back of your PU."

Mom made our shirts from feed sacks with the flower designs, and NO, BRG, they were not paper.