Yellow | Bonus Check

nicko

TB Lurker
Credits
Just received letter saying Yellow employees to receive bonus of 200.00. For the life of me with a company continually operating in the red how can they afford this? This amounts close to 4 mill

I'm spending my check on 15% bigger Mirrors !!
15c69958b5266c8214492e2146082ba1.jpg

Still no talk about the pension from the CEO? The pension plans bailed out no reason not to make full contributions so called "Orphans" taken care of now take care of your current workers restore full pension contributions.
Do you really think they would do that voluntarily? Have to be negotiated in 2024 and I am sure they will try and take something away to make up for it.
Fortunately Hoffa will be gone and I hope he takes Ernie with him!

Do you really think they would do that voluntarily? Have to be negotiated in 2024 and I am sure they will try and take something away to make up for it.
Fortunately Hoffa will be gone and I hope he takes Ernie with him!
They better do something unless they plan on just being a freight brokerage we are under 300 road drivers in Chicago used to be close to 600.

Still no talk about the pension from the CEO? The pension plans bailed out no reason not to make full contributions so called "Orphans" taken care of now take care of your current workers restore full pension contributions.
And also the 15% wage reduction.