FedEx Freight | Bonus time

I've been thinking that myself , now that it's been said....

Us old timers worked hard to build that to the point that

FedEX wanted us so bad. But now I look back many of us

are dead , crippled and gone. I personally believe men like

Raj & Co. (many of management my x-TM as well) only care

about themselves and not the Company that was built on

the backs of many Proud Americans ! :usa:
Bless your hearts!!!!

Well, I guess the good news with the earnings is that it’s harder to sell us off(like UPS freight did with T Force) when we are a big contributor to the profit in the company.
Freight will never be sold. UPS wasn’t even close to being profitable and actually lost money when they sold it compared to when they bought it. Freight makes them very good money. Isn’t happening

The

Then Leave if you’re not happy at your dead end job, that’s what grown ups do. It’s called CHANGE
The

Then Leave if you’re not happy at your dead end job, that’s what grown ups do. It’s called CHANGE
Fedyiu
The

You deserve a gold star in your employee file for that comment! 😂

Like someone said before. Noone is going to buy us to make it better for the employees. If there is something your looking for that isn't happening here it would be best to find that something as I highly doubt if sold the new buyer would pony up better benefits and wages. To think so is severely delusional.

I think it’s delusional that we hold FedEx to such a high esteem. This is not the same corp founded by Fred Smith. I’m not looking for a pat on the head or an atta-boy. I’m simply expressing that the sentiment from FedEx to its employees is that we are expendable. The glam and luster of being an employee For the (World on Time) seems to be fading, and I believe it’s by design. I have this strange feeling that FedEx’s future does not include you or me. I sincerely hope I’m wrong. Good day.

Like someone said before. Noone is going to buy us to make it better for the employees. If there is something your looking for that isn't happening here it would be best to find that something as I highly doubt if sold the new buyer would pony up better benefits and wages. To think so is severely delusional.

Absolutely.
I can't imagine what world you live in if you think it's going to get better for the workers if you're sold off. SOP is to IMMEDIATELY cut.
Everywhere.

However badly you're displeased with working at FxF, you'd better pray you're not sold.

I think it’s delusional that we hold FedEx to such a high esteem. This is not the same corp founded by Fred Smith. I’m not looking for a pat on the head or an atta-boy. I’m simply expressing that the sentiment from FedEx to its employees is that we are expendable. The glam and luster of being an employee For the (World on Time) seems to be fading, and I believe it’s by design. I have this strange feeling that FedEx’s future does not include you or me. I sincerely hope I’m wrong. Good day.
I get it. I know quite a few ppl that have left and regret it. I'm sure there is better out there. Point being if your unhappy and young enough to make a change then go for it. Some of us guys have been here awhile and the risk to change doesn't make alot of sense. In my personal experience I've been told other places are better only to find out through others that that is not the case. You'll be Hard pressed to find something better and if you do then what are you giving up to get it. Union dues is an example. Yes there are places with better insurance. Im sure there are examples to be cited. I for one don't want them to be sold. I am of the firm belief that it almost certainly would be a worse situation if we were. I don't for a minute believe that some place is going to buy us and give us everything we ever wanted or even some of what we want. It's ok. More than one right answer here. Don't wait for this place to get sold. Go find what your looking for.

Glad you mentioned we are expendable. Some advice that was given to me from someone at my last job. Doesn't matter what you've done for the company you will always be replaceable.