Yellow | Breaking news : Yrcw

If I was not retired and still working I know what my vote would be...........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.................nuff said

once again please show me where it say anything about vacation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a text from very reliable source and it reads;;

pay cuts...nmfa extended to march 2015...Start paying in pension June 1,2011 at 25% of full rate....anyone with 4 weeks or more of vacation will lose 1 week

Anyone that votes for this deal must be a blooming moron.This is the stupidest thing I have see in 37 years.Tyson should be shipped off to Mexico were he belongs.He is worst then the drug gangs.:ranting2::6792:

My son-in-law, who was laid off his job approximately 6 yrs. ago, froze his pension with the Teamsters at five years and has been gainfully employed somewhere else (not trucking). He could care less about the trucking business. Will he get another ballot to vote on this? He has received ballots for the last two consession votes and voted. In my opinion the only people that should receive ballots are those that are working and those that are laid off. If every Tom, Dick and Harry gets a ballot who is not even involved in this is wrong. On top of that, he always gets the phone calls that are recorded from dear ole' Tyson, but do we? No, 25+ years with a union trucking job and no phone calls. Husband was 6 months short when the pension cut started but enough is enough. Someone please answer the question though on who gets to vote.

Among all the things I don't like, the biggest red flag is why would this be allowed to go until 2015. When the current NMFA expires in 2013, won't that leave ABF all by themselves to negotiate the new NMFA. Is this an attempt to break up whats left of NMFA teamsters?

I really like Uncle Tyson's comments, "If you don"t approve this plan, the company WILL go out of business" Who's side is he on again? Maybe its time to put this thing out of it's misery. Gotta go polish up the old resume

humm 4 hour city guys ?? lose a weeks vac. ??? 15% giveback till 2015 ??? only 25% pension in June 2011 , shorter break times ?? Lunch changes ???? my vote is NO, NO,NO,NO,NO,NO, did I say NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO

source said sending out ballots oct 7 and will be counted in Washington on Oct 29

The reason for pension delay is to keep most guys from accruing another full pension year in part. They won't have time to earn a half year credit working less than the last 6 mos of the year.

This is bad and not worth considering, I always thought I was a True Teamster but as of lately, not only is it embarressing to work for this 3rd rate Freight outfit named YRC, it's also tough to agree with our elected Teamster officials.... VOTE NO.

Connessions get a no vote! Hoffa gets a no vote!

Ok let’s VOTE NO on the total dismantling of the greatest contract ever! And let’s vote out the man who is destroying the industry as a whole! Your dad would be as disappointed in you as the Teamsters who once supported you...

large_vulture.jpg

the new Teamster logo
vulture-large.jpg

The plan delays until June 1, 2011 the
date the company must resume pension contributions,
and the new contribution
rate will be 25 percent of the contribution
rate that was in effect on July 1, 2009.
"Must" my AZZ. Just like they "must" resume this January. Whatever! This would be delayed again in June. Who are they kidding.

And the Answer is:

once again please show me where it say anything about vacation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Restructuring Plan reduces vacation
amount by one week for all employees
with 4 ormore weeks of vacation, using the
current method of computing vacation pay.