TForce | Bring on the horses

GLAD TO BE_UPSF

TB Regular
Credits
I just talked to a friend of mine that was behind me on the board.
He asked me where I was at, since he knew I was ahead of him....and I said "I'm waiting on my call"

I got my call while I was on the phone with him.
He was called a half hour prior to me, and I was available 9 hours before him.:chairshot: :chairshot:

He asked me where I was at, since he knew I was ahead of him....and I said "I'm waiting on my call"

He was called a half hour prior to me, and I was available 9 hours before him.:chairshot: :chairshot:
When you guys are Teamsters you'll be paid the half hour plus the difference in mileage if your buddy runs a longer run than you got.

When you want your user name changed just let us know. :smilie_132:

Getting Screwed

Now that what I have been talking about.

When you guys are Teamsters you'll be paid the half hour plus the difference in mileage if your buddy runs a longer run than you got.

I actually found out that I somehow lost about 8
spots on the board.
Not sure where the next guy after me went...had I been in the proper place.

I actually found out that I somehow lost about 8
spots on the board.
Not sure where the next guy after me went...had I been in the proper place.
Glad,
I've never worked on a wheel board. But, if you somehow lost 8 spots, your inbound clock punch and the clock punches of the others would be checked out by a Steward....Stewards have all access to paperwork....and if it was determined that you were not put in the proper order, for whatever reason, you would be made whole. let's say that you could've left at noon if your place on the board wasn't screwed up, and you actually left at 5....the guy who left at noon who should've been behind you gets a 550 mile run and you end up with a 400 mile run....they'd owe you 5 hours and 150 miles.

It's a simple matter of seniority.

busting your bubble

That would be an idea, but I'm not really "glad" to be pro union....but it seems necessary.

.....More like "UPSF_Forced To Be Pro-Union"
you no this to be true, If you had not caught this matter you would still be pro non-union. But you are like the rest of us "getting feed up with the bull". This will not be the first or the last time this will happen, so get use to it. I sat at number 1.while others ran around me and worked all week thanks to the good old boys buddy buddy system. "Dont forget Frank says this never happens at our company" hehehe. Glad to BUST YOUR BUBBLE

Glad,
I've never worked on a wheel board. But, if you somehow lost 8 spots, your inbound clock punch and the clock punches of the others would be checked out by a Steward....Stewards have all access to paperwork....and if it was determined that you were not put in the proper order, for whatever reason, you would be made whole. let's say that you could've left at noon if your place on the board wasn't screwed up, and you actually left at 5....the guy who left at noon who should've been behind you gets a 550 mile run and you end up with a 400 mile run....they'd owe you 5 hours and 150 miles.

It's a simple matter of seniority.
I did get over 500 miles...so I can't really complain about that, but I also got back this afternoon...instead of this morning....which will affect when..or if I get out tonight.

The big thing is, I've heard of a couple guys getting run around this week...and one more than once. If there is no recourse, whats to stop them from doing it all the time.

you no this to be true, If you had not caught this matter you would still be pro non-union. But you are like the rest of us "getting feed up with the bull". This will not be the first or the last time this will happen, so get use to it. I sat at number 1.while others ran around me and worked all week thanks to the good old boys buddy buddy system. "Dont forget Frank says this never happens at our company" hehehe. Glad to BUST YOUR BUBBLE

Easy now Local776.
I have been leaning towards the teamsters for a while now...hence the former "climbing off the fence" that was under my name.
Like every one else(or most), I await the outcome in Indy.

runarounds

I did get over 500 miles...so I can't really complain about that, but I also got back this afternoon...instead of this morning....which will affect when..or if I get out tonight.

The big thing is, I've heard of a couple guys getting run around this week...and one more than once. If there is no recourse, whats to stop them from doing it all the time.

Nothing-- except a third party with a contract to protect you with work rules

Union in your dreams?
Everyones idea of becoming a Teamster may be all well, and good.
But the way I see this whole plan so far,is UPS,and J.Hoffa Jr. are holding all of the cards up to this point.

The hand thats been delt is completly out of our hands at least up to whenever this UPS Freight contract gets setteled,somewhere down the line?

Yes you can sign cards for a union vote for represntation at each terminal.

Other than that how can you move along any faster then what has already been in the works between UPS,and Mr.Hoffa?

I already know I'm going to be beat on with this post.
But go a head I can take my a few lumps,after living through this weeks snow storm.