XPO | Checking the “Pulse” of Employee Engagement

First of all Mr. W99. Where did I ever mention anything about a union in any of my posts? Second, I don't care if a person is union or non-union anyway. I fought for this country, I will speak/post freely, within the rules to whoever I feel. We are all Americans that share different views and oppinions with one another. We can all learn and help one another. That is one freedom that makes this country great. :USA: Try reading my profile again.
Stay on topic then and dont pretend you know everything about con way. Stick with what YOU know ...

Stay on topic then and dont pretend you know everything about con way. Stick with what YOU know ...
Well having a Certificate in Supply Chain Management, and driving for 14 years for Yellow/YRC. I do have some advantages of knowing how the industry will be turning in the upcoming years, and No it wasn't taught to me by my union either. No one has to be a rocket scientist to figure out what they doing at Con-way anyway, because all US trucking companies are doing the same preparation as far as global logistics is concerned. High Speed Trains and NAFTA will hurting every American trucking company in the near future. People my look at union people and think they all a pos, but thats how NAFTA and foreigners think about every American trucking company in general. So know who the real enemies are. All I can say is to the people who are still driving a truck in America. Prepare for the worst, but then pray for the best. Good luck to all. :USA: