ABF | Coming To A Truck Near You....

The company wants to put the inward cameras in looking at you. These are educated book people,who have never drove a truck,just more distraction as for the beepers already in the truck. There is a lot going on threw the windshield on the outside to deal with, we don’t need a camera looking at us from the inside. Also a college person telling me how to drive the truck with zero experience.

The company wants to put the inward cameras in looking at you. These are educated book people,who have never drove a truck,just more distraction as for the beepers already in the truck. There is a lot going on threw the windshield on the outside to deal with, we don’t need a camera looking at us from the inside. Also a college person telling me how to drive the truck with zero experience.
From what I've heard Ernie has already contacted ABF about the duel facing camera. The use of electronic device's for discipline from my understanding was to put camera's on the dock to deter theft of have someone follow a driver & video tape him/her stealing time. There is no language in the contract that shows the level of discipline for an infraction with inward facing camera's....Seems like ABF is seeing how much they can get away with....

This was voted on and in our previous contract. Ernie can contact whomever he wants, Its pointless. Dont be angry with ABF, Be angry with those who voted yes for that contract including most Stewards, etc. Spineless Yes Men.. Sickening.

This was voted on and in our previous contract. Ernie can contact whomever he wants, Its pointless. Dont be angry with ABF, Be angry with those who voted yes for that contract including most Stewards, etc. Spineless Yes Men.. Sickening.
I would like to see the article and disciplinary steps the go with inward facing camera's? Example if you have to slam your brakes on & they see you only have one hand on the wheel what happens, are you coached? given a warning letter? suspended? No language whatsoever on this.... I do agree, never give anything back....

Fight it..........There are Fourth Amendment issues here,.......and legal issues about use of your image without your consent........that go way beyond Ernie and the Teamsters........

If the so-called "leadership" of the IBT wants to lay down and roll over on this issue,....like they have with so many others,.......then it's time to explore other legal avenues........

Apparently ....SOME Unnamed IBT Officials,....have totally forgotten what it means to operate a commercial vehicle on Public Streets.........(...maybe they'd be interested more if there was a proposal to put "driver-facing" cameras on Golf Carts...)......

There are many fine costume stores across this nation, with a large and stunning collection of Face Masks.........My Personal favorite is the Gorilla mask.......
Might as well entertain the.......people viewing the camera footage........

A Gorilla ,...singing "Cosi Fan Tutti" libretto at the top of his voice,.......would certainly be.....entertaining,...don't you think?

The thought of that made me laugh out loud!

Fight it..........There are Fourth Amendment issues here,.......and legal issues about use of your image without your consent........that go way beyond Ernie and the Teamsters........

If the so-called "leadership" of the IBT wants to lay down and roll over on this issue,....like they have with so many others,.......then it's time to explore other legal avenues........

Apparently ....SOME Unnamed IBT Officials,....have totally forgotten what it means to operate a commercial vehicle on Public Streets.........(...maybe they'd be interested more if there was a proposal to put "driver-facing" cameras on Golf Carts...)......
Do you think Billy will ever install operator facing cameras on his mowers?

Do you think Billy will ever install operator facing cameras on his mowers?
Just think, camera records mowing height @ 3.5 inches. ABF work rules state 3.25 in height. 3 days off for improper lawn cutting height. I will take the 3 day suspension, & I am RETIRED. 3 days suspended (tue wed & thur), 2 days off for marking off sick (mon & fri) with a doctors excuse. Sounds like a vacation with no pay. Find a body of water & go drown a worm. von.

Just think, camera records mowing height @ 3.5 inches. ABF work rules state 3.25 in height. 3 days off for improper lawn cutting height. I will take the 3 day suspension, & I am RETIRED. 3 days suspended (tue wed & thur), 2 days off for marking off sick (mon & fri) with a doctors excuse. Sounds like a vacation with no pay. Find a body of water & go drown a worm. von.

File the grievance too........You might get paid........Require a "calibration" of the companies' grass measuring device.......

All Billy's work is covered by a $1 million umbrella policy, he guarantees, if it is too short, it will grow back, if too long, he will do a recut for a seperate fee.
Is this umbrella the kind I can attach to my Z to keep the sprinkles off me? X-Mark 60 inch deck to order umbrella holder. von.