Yellow | Con-way Freight to boost driver wages early next year; first big nonunion LTL trucker

What the article considers is irrelevant. What is relevent is the fact cce was a separate co. Was shut down after voting union in and the new co.CF. Conway Freight has voted it's first union barn in.

What an ignorant comment. What the article considers and what it says is precisely relevant. That's exactly the point of my post stating that it is incorrect. And you continue to make misinformed comments - the union was NOT voted in and the company was not called CCE. The union already existed when Penn Yan Express was purchased by Con-Way Transportation Services and re-branded as CEX, Con-Way Eastern Express. You babble on but still can't get it right. The article didn't claim that Laredo was the first location to VOTE the union in, it said it was the first union shop in the 31 year history. That my friend is incorrect regardless of how you try to twist it. Get over yourself already.

What an ignorant comment. What the article considers and what it says is precisely relevant. That's exactly the point of my post stating that it is incorrect. And you continue to make misinformed comments - the union was NOT voted in and the company was not called CCE. The union already existed when Penn Yan Express was purchased by Con-Way Transportation Services and re-branded as CEX, Con-Way Eastern Express. You babble on but still can't get it right. The article didn't claim that Laredo was the first location to VOTE the union in, it said it was the first union shop in the 31 year history. That my friend is incorrect regardless of how you try to twist it. Get over yourself already.

Words matter . remember when you said that? Heck i even repeated it to tip you off.you know that thing called a period that ends a sentence matters.the word was got you.refers to Penn Yan in this instance idiot. so does reading what someone post carefully before you show how easy it is to get your ocd dosage increased.so i suppose Penn Yan as a co. was not shut down &never had a union vote? I never said what co. Had the vote or was shut down you narcissistic nutball.You are good for a laugh when it's that easy. Ha ha ha! Hope you have a good Dr, he has his work cut out for him! Ps got any good stock tips for investing in Penn Yan? Ha ha ha ha ha!

Words matter . remember when you said that? Heck i even repeated it to tip you off.you know that thing called a period that ends a sentence matters.the word was got you.refers to Penn Yan in this instance idiot. so does reading what someone post carefully before you show how easy it is to get your ocd dosage increased.so i suppose Penn Yan as a co. was not shut down &never had a union vote? I never said what co. Had the vote or was shut down you narcissistic nutball.You are good for a laugh when it's that easy. Ha ha ha! Hope you have a good Dr, he has his work cut out for him! Ps got any good stock tips for investing in Penn Yan? Ha ha ha ha ha!

Wow, you sure put me in my place. I'll have to think twice before having a battle of wits with you in the future.

You probably should think twice before doing anything.safety 1st.

By the way, one last suggestion. Besides periods at the end of a sentence, it's customary to put a space after the period and before the beginning of the next sentence and to also capitalize the first letter of the first word of a sentence. You probably knew that already but just forgot.

By the way, one last suggestion. Besides periods at the end of a sentence, it's customary to put a space after the period and before the beginning of the next sentence and to also capitalize the first letter of the first word of a sentence. You probably knew that already but just forgot.

I just like knowing it set's your ocd off. Didn't forget. $$$ have fun washing your hands 50 times... &€£¥₩@. Ha ha ha

Last edited by a moderator: