Estes | Congratulations Beerboy!!!

Kings disciple

Ecc. 12:13
Credits
I just found out that our moderator Mr. Beerboy and his wife had a new baby boy yesterday! Mom and baby are doing great and may God bless the life of little Wyatt David! :waycool:
Way to go Beerboy! :party-smiley-017:

I just found out that our moderator Mr. Beerboy and his wife had a new baby boy yesterday! Mom and baby are doing great and may God bless the life of little Wyatt David! :waycool:

WYATT DAVID?????????? I thought for sure he would name him Elvis. Congratulations BB. TE out..... ps. Is his skin scaly, like papa Iguana?

Congratulations BB. Nice to see some good news once in awhile. Hope everyone is healthy and happy.:smilie_132:

:birthday: :clap: Congratulations BB. :clap::birthday:

Thats a fine lookin fella......The bible says in Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

That's great B.B. congratz. I alway's heard you looked like you were past due. P.M. me one of those high dollar cigars and I'll PM you some diapers.

Congratz b.b. .. .. P.M. me one of those high dollar cigars and I'll PM you some diapers.

Congrats BB. Got that yellow and black cap comin to ya. God bless you and your family.Go ahead and put that laptop on layaway, we're exspecting to hear from him soon.:smilie_132:wavin dat hand. Welcome to the world Wyatt David!!!!!

Congrats BB. Got that yellow and black cap comin to ya. God bless you and your family.Go ahead and put that laptop on layaway, we're exspecting to hear from him soon.:smilie_132:wavin dat hand. Welcome to the world Wyatt David!!!!!

Oh, by the way. Come on down here to Louisiana and we'll give him an ol' fashion Cajun crawfish boil. yee haw.:smilie_132:wavin dat hand

Beerboy!:clap:
What great news! I had no idea that you had a Mrs. Beerboy waddling around all these months! Way to GO!
:loser:Legshot...

Congratulations Beerboy,May You and Your Wife be blessed with a deep sleeper:birthday::yawn::yawn::yawn:

he sleeps all the time sorry guys i saty in my user cp all the time so it takes a day or two to find new threads. thanks guys he is a cool little guy

IMG000291.jpg

daddyandbaby.jpg

he sleeps all the time sorry guys i saty in my user cp all the time so it takes a day or two to find new threads. thanks guys he is a cool little guy

IMG000291.jpg

daddyandbaby.jpg

The baby looks pretty handsome BB. Must take after MOM.:biglaugh:Good luck BB on your new growing family. I was serious about the crawfish boil. Let me know when you want to make that trip to Cajun country.:smilie_132:wavindathand at you and little Wyatt.

IMG000291.jpg

daddyandbaby.jpg
Congratulations Mr and Mrs Beerboy, thats some head of hair your son has,enjoy the time while they are young because time flys by so fast:thumbsup:

Congratulations Mr and Mrs Beerboy, thats some head of hair your son has,enjoy the time while they are young because time flys by so fast:thumbsup:

Ain't that the truth. I have a daughter that is going to U.T. now and it seems like just last week she was just a baby girl.