Estes | Congratulations Beerboy!!!

Ain't that the truth. I have a daughter that is going to U.T. now and it seems like just last week she was just a baby girl.

Life seems to crawl when your a kid. I remember I couldn't wait til my 18th b'day. My parents kept saying, "enjoy these years while you can." When I was 18 I went into the Army for 3 years. That seemed like an eternity. Looking back now i'm wondering what happened with all those years in between. My dad always said he wished he knew what he knew now and started all over again. Now i'm saying that same thing. Our paster called a few 100 year old folks to the front of church and preached on how fast life goes by. Then he suprised alot of folks and played this video......YouTube - Kenny Chesney - Don't Blink

Ain't that the truth. I have a daughter that is going to U.T. now and it seems like just last week she was just a baby girl.

I feel your pain brother. Remember back in the day when we were actually smart and they were dying to hear what we had to say? Seems like only yesterday.

Life seems to crawl when your a kid. I remember I couldn't wait til my 18th b'day. My parents kept saying, "enjoy these years while you can." When I was 18 I went into the Army for 3 years. That seemed like an eternity. Looking back now i'm wondering what happened with all those years in between. My dad always said he wished he knew what he knew now and started all over again. Now i'm saying that same thing. Our paster called a few 100 year old folks to the front of church and preached on how fast life goes by. Then he suprised alot of folks and played this video......YouTube - Kenny Chesney - Don't Blink

Love that Chesney song. Here is another one that describes it the same way.
Whoever put this video together did a wonderful job of an old man reflecting on his past, complete with B&W photos. Time DOES go by WAY to fast.
[YT]<object width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;><param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/fJN9YIOl1xE&hl=en&fs=1&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;></param><embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/fJN9YIOl1xE&hl=en&fs=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;></embed></object>[/YT]

Life seems to crawl when your a kid. I remember I couldn't wait til my 18th b'day. My parents kept saying, &quot;enjoy these years while you can.&quot; When I was 18 I went into the Army for 3 years. That seemed like an eternity. Looking back now i'm wondering what happened with all those years in between. My dad always said he wished he knew what he knew now and started all over again. Now i'm saying that same thing. Our paster called a few 100 year old folks to the front of church and preached on how fast life goes by. Then he suprised alot of folks and played this video......YouTube - Kenny Chesney - Don't Blink

LOL ya I remember the same thing. I did'nt think my 18th birthday was EVER gonna come. I wish now that all my years went by as slow as my 17th did.

I feel your pain brother. Remember back in the day when we were actually smart and they were dying to hear what we had to say? Seems like only yesterday.

O ya, I remember those days too, when my little girl hung on every word I said. She still listens to me but not like she used to.

I may have told you this before but I actually grew up just down the road from K. Chesney and went to High School with him. (Gibbs High in Knox. co. TN) He was a freshman when I was a senior so I did'nt know him very well. My daughter has been ,since her junior HS year, and still is dating one of the Chesneys. He's a first cousin to Kenny. Good kid but he can't sing a lick lol. Him and my daughter are talking marriage after college. O well we'll see...........time sure is marching on so &quot;Don't blink&quot;.

Love that Chesney song. Here is another one that describes it the same way.
Whoever put this video together did a wonderful job of an old man reflecting on his past, complete with B&W photos. Time DOES go by WAY to fast.
[YT]<object width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;><param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/fJN9YIOl1xE&hl=en&fs=1&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;></param><embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/fJN9YIOl1xE&hl=en&fs=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;></embed></object>[/YT]

Good post Lifer. I enjoyed that.:smilie_132:

he sleeps all the time sorry guys i saty in my user cp all the time so it takes a day or two to find new threads. thanks guys he is a cool little guy

IMG000291.jpg

daddyandbaby.jpg

Congrats beerboy

That's a beautiful baby ya got there.:1036316054:

Enjoy, children are a wonderful thing.

Oh, sorry mama beerboy, congrats to you to.:clap: