FedEx Freight | CORPORATE communication FEEDBACK

Im sorry wanna be smart guy but stoping to make a company related call from my cell phone is not cutting corners in the name of efficiency. It's called getting the job done and not pawning off long distance phone calls off on unsuspecting customers. I had 2 customers today with out of state (long distance) numbers. It happens and im not the low life who is going to make a long distance call on a customers phone when they are nice enough to let you use their phone. You live in a dream world and as stated if everyone used the system like they should we wouldn't have to use our own phones but they don't.

This was my post then you asked this

Hmmm....so you didn't want to call a customer who has an out of state, long distance number from another customer's phone??

And how is you not reading and comprehending my problem??? You and JD are like talking to children you have to repeat yourself like 5 times before you understand.

$179 a month for 4 smartphones with unlimited talk and share data comes out to be about $44 a phone with discount that's pretty good.

I have unlimited everything i pay 120 a month for 2 phones. A couple months ago we were thinking about switching a similiar plan with at&t was 260 a month and around the same for verizon.

It's called getting the job done and not pawning off long distance phone calls off on unsuspecting customers. I had 2 customers today with out of state (long distance) numbers. It happens and im not the low life who is going to make a long distance call on a customers phone when they are nice enough to let you use their phone..

Hmmm....so you didn't want to call a customer who has an out of state, long distance number from another customer's phone??
Can someone tell me what comprehension means????

I have unlimited everything i pay 120 a month for 2 phones. A couple months ago we were thinking about switching a similiar plan with at&t was 260 a month and around the same for verizon.
CT, please forgive me, but if you already have unlimited everything... What the hell are you arguing about. The call doesn't cost you anything. I think you've made a mountain out of a mole hill here. Can't believe I wasted my data on this!!! I think you owe me compensation for letting this thread go on for 9 pages. Lol.
Anyway good luck getting FedEx to reimburse you, it's like getting OD to pay overtime. We'll need a court order. :6792:

CT, please forgive me, but if you already have unlimited everything... What the hell are you arguing about. The call doesn't cost you anything. I think you've made a mountain out of a mole hill here. Can't believe I wasted my data on this!!! I think you owe me compensation for letting this thread go on for 9 pages. Lol.
Anyway good luck getting FedEx to reimburse you, it's like getting OD to pay overtime. We'll need a court order. :6792:

It doesn't matter I pay for my phone fed ex doesn't.

Go to your own forum if you don't like the subject matter problem solved move on.
Nice... Take your ball and go home attitude. It's not the subject matter so much as the subject spouting the matter. By your own admission, calls from FedEx cost you nothing, yet you've gone on for pages arguing the fact they shouldn't call you or ask you to use your phone. Who gave them your cell number? Can they call you in an emergency? Why don't you show us how much air time you use making calls for FedEx, might sway some opinions for your argument. Maybe you could show FedEx those numbers and maybe they'll see the air of their ways and cut you a big fat check. Let us know how that works out for ya!!! Again mountain out of a mole hill!

And this is my forum... I'm a card carrying member!!!:moon2: Wait... Maybe I should rephrase that on this forum. :1036316054:

Nice... Take your ball and go home attitude. It's not the subject matter so much as the subject spouting the matter. By your own admission, calls from FedEx cost you nothing, yet you've gone on pages arguing the fact they shouldn't call you or ask you to use your phone. Who gave them your cell number? Can they call you in an emergency? Why don't you show us how much air time you use making calls for FedEx, might sway some opinions for your argument. Maybe you could show FedEx those numbers and maybe they'll see the air of their ways and cut you a big fat check. Let us know how that works out for ya!!! Again mountain out of a mole hill!

And this is my forum... I'm a card carrying member!!!:moon2: Wait... Maybe I should rephrase that on this forum. :1036316054:

They do cost me I pay my phone bill every month nothing is free. Since you don't work here I don't know how this is any of your concern. If they send us somewhere in our own vehicle they pay us mileage same concept. I guess this subject is over your head since you dont understand what im talking about.

They do cost me I pay my phone bill every month nothing is free. Since you don't work here I don't know how this is any of your concern. If they send us somewhere in our own vehicle they pay us mileage same concept. I guess this subject is over your head since you dont understand what im talking about.
First of all, get over the "you don't work here" crap. That argument is as outdated as your phone plan. Second, As a P&D driver you should never offer your car for service. Third just because your argument makes no sense doesn't mean it's over my head. I understand perfectly what your trying to say, I feel the only reason your even arguing this point is because you see "RED." He says blue, you'll tell him he doesn't understand.. yadah, yadah, yadah!!! I thought maybe with someone new to have some good natured banter with, maybe you'd say something new. My bad. You can say it 10 times CT it's still makes no sense to not use your phone, that you already pay for to make your job easier. Delivering freight is the same as it was 20 years ago. Except you have better equipment, better technology to help you, and make more money then most. Here's a new rope CT...tell me about it .

Let me ask... if they send you someplace in your personal vehicle can they call you then. Also you never answered my other questions. Please help me understand why you can't leave your phone at home or not answer it when they call if you don't want to use it. If you reply and don't answer I'll ask again and again and again. And you paying for it doesn't cut it, you pay for your house and they don't use that. So lets get a little more in-depth please.

Last edited:
That's kind of like saying hey you get unlimited mileage on your car lease so drop this off on your way home it's right on the way.

First of all, get over the "you don't work here" crap. That argument is as outdated as your phone plan. Second, As a P&D driver you should never offer your car for service. Third just because your argument makes no sense doesn't mean it's over my head. I understand perfectly what your trying to say, I feel the only reason your even arguing this point is because you see "RED." He says blue, you'll tell him he doesn't understand.. yadah, yadah, yadah!!! I thought maybe with someone new to have some good natured banter with, maybe you'd say something new. My bad. You can say it 10 times CT it's still makes no sense to not use your phone, that you already pay for to make your job easier. Delivering freight is the same as it was 20 years ago. Except you have better equipment, better technology to help you, and make more money then most. Here's a new rope CT...tell me about it .

Let me ask... if they send you someplace in your personal vehicle can they call you then. Also you never answered my other questions. Please help me understand why you can't leave your phone at home or not answer it when they call if you don't want to use it. If you reply and don't answer I'll ask again and again and again. And you paying for it doesn't cut it, you pay for your house and they don't use that. So lets get a little more in-depth please.

First smart guy the name of this thread is Corporate communication feedback and its posted in fed ex forum there for nobody cares what a driver from another ltl thinks. I will skip your second point again that is over your head. Third my argument does make sense sorry you dont understand but someone has to pay for their cell phone they are not free and if it helps the company to be more efficient which it does then we should be compensated just like estes. You and Red had to turn my suggestion into a debate for what ever reason when it doesn't effect nither one of you guys guess you guys have nothing better to do. I have a family and a life why would I leave my phone at home what if something happens. I don't need to answer any of your stupid questions if you want to argue with someone find someone else to argue with. I made a simple suggestion that many aggree with end of story.

Lets keep "apples with apples" and "oranges with oranges".. We are talking bout phone calls, phone calls. Not making deliveries in your car, but phone calls. 30 seconds of air time that is pre paid by employee's own admission. FedEx didn't make him buy unlimited minutes, or buy the I-phone 6, he choose to. He also chooses to use that phone for work. FedEx didn't require him to have a cell phone to gain employment. At least that wasn't on the app I filled out. If you work in extreme outlying areas they will supply you with one. I know this because I had one on my P&D route that covered about 150 miles a day in Wyoming.

Again this comes down to CT wanting something to complain about because Red has a different opinion. If you don't use your phone they can't call you!!! Simple to understand.

First smart guy the name of this thread is Corporate communication feedback and its posted in fed ex forum there for nobody cares what a driver from another ltl thinks. I will skip your second point again that is over your head. Third my argument does make sense sorry you dont understand but someone has to pay for their cell phone they are not free and if it helps the company to be more efficient which it does then we should be compensated just like estes. You and Red had to turn my suggestion into a debate for what ever reason when it doesn't effect nither one of you guys guess you guys have nothing better to do. I have a family and a life why would I leave my phone at home what if something happens. I don't need to answer any of your stupid questions if you want to argue with someone find someone else to argue with. I made a simple suggestion that many aggree with end of story.
This is a new low... even for you. You won't answer my questions because they'll prove my point. I didn't even get involved with this till about the 100th time you explained the same thing over and over. I tried to put a resolution to the problem and you had to respond with your typical nasty "get out" post. So if you want to stop arguing.... THEN STOP ARGUING!!!
As far as "corporate communication" I'm not thinking Swamp was anticipating 9 pages of "I know you are but what am I." Again CT this is simple. They already gave you a negotiated 22% off. They are not going to pay you phone bill, so you have two choices... Use it at your own leisure or don't. So simple even I understand.

This is a new low... even for you. You won't answer my questions because they'll prove my point. I didn't even get involved with this till about the 100th time you explained the same thing over and over. I tried to put a resolution to the problem and you had to respond with your typical nasty "get out" post. So if you want to stop arguing.... THEN STOP ARGUING!!!
As far as "corporate communication" I'm not thinking Swamp was anticipating 9 pages of "I know you are but what am I." Again CT this is simple. They already gave you a negotiated 22% off. They are not going to pay you phone bill, so you have two choices... Use it at your own leisure or don't. So simple even I understand.

Im sure swamp didn't want to ruin his thread but people that this doesn't effect continue to stick there nose where it doesn't belong. Read back a couple posts if I go to Verizon even with the discount I will be paying alot more for a similar plan. I didn't start this debate red did and then you chimned in both of you had no reason too so it wasn't me. Again I made a simple suggestion then everyone has jumped in.

Last edited:
Im sure swamp didn't want to ruin his thread but people that this doesn't effect continue to stick there nose where it doesn't belong. Read back a couple posts if I go to Verizon even with the discount I will be paying alot more for a similar plan. Im didn't start this debate red did and then you chimned in both of you had no reason too so it wasn't me. Again I made a simple suggestion then everyone had jumped in.
You have a real problem with people who don't agree with you now don't ya. If you post it, we get to respond to it.. Kind of how this whole thing works. Maybe you could start "CT's, your opinion doesn't matter so go away" website. You argue with anyone who doesn't agree with your directive then scream at them for being argumentative. You can stop all this inanity by taking your own advice, my money says you can't help but tell someone how stupid they are or how they're not smart enough to get your deep thoughts. Most people in this forum post good debates. Not everyone has to agree but a little civility and tact goes a long way when trying to make your point. Maybe you should try it, you just might like the way people respond to you.

You have a real problem with people who don't agree with you now don't ya. If you post it, we get to respond to it.. Kind of how this whole thing works. Maybe you could start "CT's, your opinion doesn't matter so go away" website. You argue with anyone who doesn't agree with your directive then scream at them for being argumentative. You can stop all this inanity by taking your own advice, my money says you can't help but tell someone how stupid they are or how they're not smart enough to get your deep thoughts. Most people in this forum post good debates. Not everyone has to agree but a little civility and tact goes a long way when trying to make your point. Maybe you should try it, you just might like the way people respond to you.

Listen I have no problems with people who don't agree with me infact I like to debate but what don't people like you and Red understand that this is not the debate thread? ?? I don't need any advice from you thanks anyways though.