XPO | Covid-19

Which means the government administer it. What about those that don’t pay taxes?

They get care as well. If you're actually interested in talking about this you can go into my past posts and find a whole thread where people yelled at me, lol. I don't want to totally derail another thread.

They get care as well. If you're actually interested in talking about this you can go into my past posts and find a whole thread where people yelled at me, lol. I don't want to totally derail another thread.
Not interested, “lol”, I want to know how “taxpayers” are going to pay for this and it not be government run, that was in the post I quoted.

Something can be funded through taxes and administered at the doctor level, which is what the medicare for all bill has written into it. This is all on that other thread.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1384
The bill reads that the department of HHS will administrate near bottom of first page.
There is no way a senator or representative will give up control over anything. What the gov gives the gov can take away. Who decides what is medically necessary? What if they have a personal grudge against me or they think I’m too old or have no future and would be a waste of rss? No thank you

Suddenly Republicans and centrist Democrats are on board with socialized medicine.

And the "HoW ArE wE gOinG tO pAY For iT" cries go real quiet for some reason.

But last week it was screw all those moms with cancer. And next month, or later in the year, it will be as well.

Political cowards.

Suddenly Republicans and centrist Democrats are on board with socialized medicine.

And the "HoW ArE wE gOinG tO pAY For iT" cries go real quiet for some reason.

But last week it was screw all those moms with cancer. And next month, or later in the year, it will be as well.

Political cowards.
Why is it my job to pay for someone else’s poor life choices leading to poor health? Or why do you want to force me to pay for someone else’s bad luck?

I have to give kudos due to our terminal management. They have provided us with face mask, rubber glove and tons of hand sanitizer. They also encouraged anyone who feels the least bit sick to call off no questions asked and no points attached.
We also have a small task force to oversee correct precautions are taken .

Why is it my job to pay for someone else’s poor life choices leading to poor health? Or why do you want to force me to pay for someone else’s bad luck?
I’m not for a broad change to socialized healthcare and I’m definitely not a Sanders supporter. You have to realize though your already paying for others through high insurance premiums and inflated medical care.

VYIBJVg.jpg

Reactions: Tao
Something can be funded through taxes and administered at the doctor level, which is what the medicare for all bill has written into it. This is all on that other thread.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1384
I guess like these taxpayer funded systems
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/coronavirus-is-not-a-good-argument-for-medicare-for-all

Here's Italy plan
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ing-elderly-coronavirus-outbreak-worsens.html

The bill reads that the department of HHS will administrate near bottom of first page.
There is no way a senator or representative will give up control over anything. What the gov gives the gov can take away. Who decides what is medically necessary? What if they have a personal grudge against me or they think I’m too old or have no future and would be a waste of rss? No thank you
Sound like the NHS in England or whats happening in Canada

Borderline martial law, govt paying wages so you can stay home, free healthcare. And in the United States. Too funny.
It is ironic. People worried about Bernie Sanders spending too much money and last week our Fed injected $1.5 trillion into the system to try and prop up the stock market.

$1.5 trillion is also the balance for all U.S. student loan debt.