XPO | Covid-19

And Joe Biden has accelerated the spread and increased the hardships. More cases and fewer health care workers. Closing retail outlets and pharmacies. Empty shelves anyway. This is going great. If you are an enemy of America that wants all Americans to die. Is this really what you are rooting for ? Death to America ?
Are you constipated again?

I’m just staying long enough until I get an ok from Fred Rutherford to ship more driver facing cameras to XPO

Can’t wait to see how many more jump ship and even more than that, how many are flung overboard by the new systems. Even better. If sucker666 and his buddies get their way and XPO mandates the vaccine. Just pull the gates already.

Sure. Yep, brainwashed by science-based facts and common sense thinking not that of self-serving politicians with a agenda. Those of you that base your knowledge on far right talking heads are being led by the nose ring .
WOW if you only pulled you head out of the sand and look around. Follow the science you say. Well who out there is making these draconian rule??? Then they are caught breaking them....Would that be the left...

I think it's funny that Colin Powell death is report as complications related to Covid 19 and not as a covid-19 death. We all know that anyone else with any of these same per-exitsing condition he had would be listed as a covid-19 death.

I think it's funny that Colin Powell death is report as complications related to Covid 19 and not as a covid-19 death. We all know that anyone else with any of these same per-exitsing condition he had would be listed as a covid-19 death.
Actually I dont know that anyone else with the same conditions would be listed any differently and neither do you. I dont believe in the big conspiracy that everyone is involved in inflating numbers and keeping it quiet....I can't even tell some guys at my barn something without it getting around but somehow I'm to believe that tens of thousands of doctors are conspiring with the democrats....

Actually I dont know that anyone else with the same conditions would be listed any differently and neither do you. I dont believe in the big conspiracy that everyone is involved in inflating numbers and keeping it quiet....I can't even tell some guys at my barn something without it getting around but somehow I'm to believe that tens of thousands of doctors are conspiring with the democrats....

The guy died of cancer. Might have tested positive for the Covid a few days before hand. Why are they even testing people on their death beds ? Money. Of course.

The guy died of cancer. Might have tested positive for the Covid a few days before hand. Why are they even testing people on their death beds ? Money. Of course.
Covid is what put him in the hospital....he did have cancer yes, but they are saying that he was ok that he had myeloma for some time....let me ask you this....if he had been hit by a car would you say he died of cancer? You can have one illness that weakens you and another kills you, I don't buy that they lied just to boost the number one higher....here is a link for you.. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...de-harder-fight-infection-reports/8509505002/

Covid is what put him in the hospital....he did have cancer yes, but they are saying that he was ok that he had myeloma for some time....let me ask you this....if he had been hit by a car would you say he died of cancer? You can have one illness that weakens you and another kills you, I don't buy that they lied just to boost the number one higher....here is a link for you.. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...de-harder-fight-infection-reports/8509505002/

Same way millions die from pneumonia every year. Some other conditions weaken them to the point that they are susceptible to die from just about anything.

Did the cancer somehow put that person directly in the path of the oncoming vehicle ?