XPO | Covid-19

Again fake news. Breitbart is cherry picking information to make it sound like Florida is doing well. You must put the whole situation of Florida and the fact that they just came off a major surge into context before painting a pretty picture such as the article does.

Yep they do . I have a friend who owns a small business . 21 employees. 14 got Covid 1 month ago started with one guy . 10 got very sick (no mask and not vaccinated) . 4 got mildly sick they were (vaccinated but did not where mask ).7 remaining tested negative they (worn mask on the job and were vaccinated) . All work in a small warehouse in close proximity to each other . Yes you can get a break though and be contagious if you do get the vaccine but for vast majority you will not get sick or severely ill. Why is that so hard for you ? What do you not get ?
Oh it's story time. I didn't know.... Friend a 911 dispatcher. 60+people working 12hr shift 24/365 in an enclosed room sharing desks and computers no vaccine and no mask. Had a few positives but none were link to the 911 center and when a positive happened center was not shut down. No one got very sick and no one died

Again fake news. Breitbart is cherry picking information to make it sound like Florida is doing well. You must put the whole situation of Florida and the fact that they just came off a major surge into context before painting a pretty picture such as the article does.
even in there article they say case count came down. They are just twisting the facts

even in there article they say case count came down. They are just twisting the facts
Thing to keep in mind when it comes to Florida DeSantis is eyeing a 2024 run for president. He wants the Trump supporters vote and he knows how to stay in their favor. Everything he does at this point is to keep those voters in his pocket in case Trump decides not to run in 2024. My personal opinion is that DeSantis will put his personal gain ahead of what is good for his state and his constituents

Very sound advice .

What are you doing on that right wing propaganda site. No were does he say the shot needs to be mandated. He was also on a monoclonal antibody treatment which at one time was bad month by some in the press. Getting the shot is a personal chose. It also bring it to question why are the ones that got the shot so worried about those who didn't

Thing to keep in mind when it comes to Florida DeSantis is eyeing a 2024 run for president. He wants the Trump supporters vote and he knows how to stay in their favor. Everything he does at this point is to keep those voters in his pocket in case Trump decides not to run in 2024. My personal opinion is that DeSantis will put his personal gain ahead of what is good for his state and his constituents
:lmao::hilarious::hysterical:

Oh it's story time. I didn't know.... Friend a 911 dispatcher. 60+people working 12hr shift 24/365 in an enclosed room sharing desks and computers no vaccine and no mask. Had a few positives but none were link to the 911 center and when a positive happened center was not shut down. No one got very sick and no one died
Those type of situations do happen. Does not mean from a scientific standpoint
What are you doing on that right wing propaganda site. No were does he say the shot needs to be mandated. He was also on a monoclonal antibody treatment which at one time was bad month by some in the press. Getting the shot is a personal chose. It also bring it to question why are the ones that got the shot so worried about those who didn't
where did I say anything about a mandate ? I don’t even think their should be one. People just need to get the facts and use common sense. I read and listen to all media by the way . If you only listen to media that suits a bias then your doing yourself a disservice.

where did I say anything about a mandate ? I don’t even think their should be one. People just need to get the facts and use common sense. I read and listen to all media by the way . If you only listen to media that suits a bias then your doing yourself a disservice.

Then why do you seem so biased all the time ? Are you doing a disservice to us by discrediting alternative sources of media that doesn’t suit you ?

but when anyone else news and facts go against what you believe then it fake news and junk science

Then why do you seem so biased all the time ? Are you doing a disservice to us by discrediting alternative sources of media that doesn’t suit you ?
Doing a disservice to you? Who are you doing a service for? And if you are you should be getting the facts straight not for the propagating political-based nonsense. You can believe whatever the hell you want to believe in . I’m just calling the BS. I wouldn’t even do that if I didn’t think it was propagating further misinformation that could actually leave someone in harms way. I would think that you would be more responsible and do the same
I’m guessing you want someone who agrees with your post even if they are not factual . I think they call that being close minded . I’m sure that is not a term that you want to be coined with .

Last edited:
they are saying he would most likely still be alive if not for Covid.
So then that can be said about all those that died with any pre-existing condition.
Not trying to put words in 381’s mouth, but I think that is exactly what he is saying. If a person that has high blood pressure dies from a stroke, the cause of death is a stroke. Not high blood pressure. If a person has heart disease and a heart attack kills him, the cause of death is a heart attack. Not heart disease. I think the point he was making is if the person most likely would still be alive today without contracting COVID, then the cause of death was the virus, not the underlying conditions the person had. While the underlying conditions may have contributed to their death, the virus is what finished them off. If they had never contracted Covid, they would have most likely lived longer even with their underlying conditions. My wife is type-1 diabetic (insulin dependent). If she were to get Covid, it would most likely kill her. If this were to happen (God Forbid), her cause of death would be from Covid, not diabetes as she would most likely have continued living had she never contracted Covid.

So then that can be said about all those that died with any pre-existing condition.
I really dont know why this is so hard to understand...I will try it another way.....my stepfather had leukemia (a blood cancer also) and from diagnosis to death that took four years....now lets say instead after year one he got Covid and passed away....he would have still been alive if not for covid for the three additional years....

I really dont know why this is so hard to understand...I will try it another way.....my stepfather had leukemia (a blood cancer also) and from diagnosis to death that took four years....now lets say instead after year one he got Covid and passed away....he would have still been alive if not for covid for the three additional years....
It doesn’t fit into the political narrative. It’s common sense and very simple. He doesn’t want to hear it. If he agrees with you it calls into question his mislead belief system. I’m not trying to put anyone down. Many people have died and continue to die due to miss information. Despite that to this day there are still deniers. Until we move past this political Divide we will continue down the same road and people will suffer.

Last edited: