XPO | Covid-19

It doesn’t fit into the political narrative. It’s common sense and very simple. He doesn’t want to hear it. If he agrees with you it calls into question his mislead belief system. I’m not trying to put anyone down. Many people have died and continue to die due to miss information. Despite that to this day there are still deniers. Until we move past this political Divide we will continue down the same road and people will suffer.
Yes it's common sense...too many SELF INFLICTED pre existing conditions causing hospitalizations and death...78% of covid related hospitalizations and death occurred in overweight people according to cdc...Smoking, alcohol , and drug abuse don't help, If we were all healthy, it wouldn't be a pandemic

Yes it's common sense...too many SELF INFLICTED pre existing conditions causing hospitalizations and death...78% of covid related hospitalizations and death occurred in overweight people according to cdc...Smoking, alcohol , and drug abuse don't help, If we were all healthy, it wouldn't be a pandemic
10000, likes.

There’s probably never going to be a time in history were 100% of all Americans are fit healthy and without pre-existing conditions that’s just a fact of life. Regardless of the condition of the people COVID-19 would still be considered a pandemic even if results were not Death. Definition of pandemic : Event in which a disease spreads across several countries and affects a large number of people.
I believe you had another post here earlier correct me if I’m wrong blaming the mortality on obesity .It’s certainly didn’t help matters but Obesity is not the blame for the pandemic. I feel you’re trying to scape goat and presented as the main problem. The pandemic would’ve happened whether there was overweight people or not.

There’s probably never going to be a time in history were 100% of all Americans are fit healthy and without pre-existing conditions that’s just a fact of life. Regardless of the condition of the people COVID-19 would still be considered a pandemic even if results were not Death. Definition of pandemic : Event in which a disease spreads across several countries and affects a large number of people.
I believe you had another post here earlier correct me if I’m wrong blaming the mortality on obesity . Obesity is not the blame for the pandemic. I feel you’re trying to scape goat and presented as the main problem.
Obesity is the number one co-morbidity factor for Covid.

Obesity is the number one co-morbidity factor for Covid.
Agreed. But it is not the cause of the pandemic. Viruses prey on the weak . Good luck in finding a period in history where a pandemic outbreak has happened and people were 100% fit to fight against it. I get the point but it’s just not going to happen. We have to deal with the card we’ve been dealt. Yes as far as personal responsibility one should try to be in the best shape they can be in and the resistance to viruses would be Maximized.We all know that is not going to happen. It reminds me of the old adage that you go to war with the Army you have not the army you want.

Last edited:
I believe you had another post here earlier correct me if I’m wrong blaming the mortality on obesity .It’s certainly didn’t help matters but Obesity is not the blame for the pandemic. I feel you’re trying to scape goat and presented as the main problem. The pandemic would’ve happened whether there was overweight people or not.
There's no scapegoating lol...It's common sense, just today, I seen a 300 plus pound trucker wearing a mask but had a mountain dew in one hand and chips in the other, I wonder what he would die of first? I could have told him to eat healthier, but that's his choice, he is willing to take the risk, just like everyone takes a risk, this is life...In big cities , their were less car wrecks and deaths, during lockdowns, do we ban non essential car travel? Life is risk.. People risk smoking, driving, not taking vaccines, eating bad etc...

There's no scapegoating lol...It's common sense, just today, I seen a 300 plus pound trucker wearing a mask but had a mountain dew in one hand and chips in the other, I wonder what he would die of first? I could have told him to eat healthier, but that's his choice, he is willing to take the risk, just like everyone takes a risk, this is life...In big cities , their were less car wrecks and deaths, during lockdowns, do we ban non essential car travel? Life is risk.. People risk smoking, driving, not taking vaccines, eating bad etc...
They’re all choices even the vaccine. I do get your point

We are at war with a virus now. We did not have the option of making everyone fit in all pre-existing Before its arrival. If we’re looking to blame people for the outcome I think it’s a little too late and unproductive in our ongoing battle. It’s wasted energy at this point. That being said going forward that people should be aware that their lifestyle choices do make a difference when this type of pandemic presents itself. I myself know of at least three people that were taken down pretty hard that were in pretty good shape physically without any apparent pre-existing conditions and certainly not obesity. One laid in a hospital bed for three months and nearly passed if not only for the grace of God that he is still alive. A good percentage of people have pre-existing conditions that are not due to lifestyle choices.

We are at war with a virus now. We did not have the option of making everyone fit in all pre-existing Before its arrival. If we’re looking to blame people for the outcome I think it’s a little too late and unproductive in our ongoing battle. It’s wasted energy at this point. That being said going forward that people should be aware that their lifestyle choices do make a difference when this type of pandemic presents itself. I myself know of at least three people that were taken down pretty hard that were in pretty good shape physically without any apparent pre-existing conditions and certainly not obesity. One laid in a hospital bed for three months and nearly passed if not only for the grace of God that he is still alive. A good percentage of people have pre-existing conditions that are not due to lifestyle choices.

Like I said before, 650000 people die from heart disease each year, 150000 die from COPD...not to mention cancers from smoking , diabetes type 2, etc...we've been at war for a long time, just it's not political, so know one cares...it's funny to me when a obese or smoker tells someone to put on a mask or get the vaccine... Soon it might come where in a restaurant, you order a cheeseburger, they say no, you need a salad lol...I'm all about choice

Like I said before, 650000 people die from heart disease each year, 150000 die from COPD...not to mention cancers from smoking , diabetes type 2, etc...we've been at war for a long time, just it's not political, so know one cares...it's funny to me when a obese or smoker tells someone to put on a mask or get the vaccine... Soon it might come where in a restaurant, you order a cheeseburger, they say no, you need a salad lol...I'm all about choice
The big difference here is that people hurting their own health by being obese, smoking, etc. aren't causing damage to people around them. No one "catches" obesity from a fat person talking to them. On the other hand, not protecting oneself from Covid means that person can potentially hurt someone else by infecting another person. I'm sure you understand that.

The big difference here is that people hurting their own health by being obese, smoking, etc. aren't causing damage to people around them. No one "catches" obesity from a fat person talking to them. On the other hand, not protecting oneself from Covid means that person can potentially hurt someone else by infecting another person. I'm sure you understand that.
I think your missing my point, if your healthy , you wouldn't be getting hurt from covid as much...78% of covid hospitalizations and deaths occur with overweight people...2/3 of Americans are overweight...30 to 80 thousand people die per year from flu, we didn't wear masks or have vaccine mandates...we live in a risky world..you can potentially hurt me driving to the movies...and I'm all for it...

Look at our country divided over this. My question is why aren't all the Amish dead? They didn't participate in all these shenanigans.
Pondering Nightmare Before Christmas GIF

6759B8BC-1D76-463D-B3B7-71BAA9378E0C.md.jpg

Say WHAT ???? !!!!!