XPO | Cuyahoga Accident

AxisTrick

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone know who (or which centerthey're domiciled out of)lost it on the Cuyahoga hill in the Buckeye Oct.26 in the afternoon? I hope they're alright, and I hope their job isn't compromised...

I appreciate it. All I saw, in passing, was one trailer being uprighted. No tractor, dolly....or anything. Maybe they got most of it cleaned up when I got there. Almost looked like some of the rig went over the side of the road.

just herd about it on the radio everyone is okay

Tandem trailer truck accident crashes through guardrail falling 100 feet down a hill

PENINSULA - A tandem tractor trailer truck lost control on the eastbound lanes of the Ohio Turnpike just east of Interstate 271 in Peninsula on Tuesday. The truck and its front trailer crashed through the guardrail and fell 100 feet down a hill.

It is not yet known if weather is too blame for this accident.

The accident caused the truck to separate its two trailers. One flipped over on the roadway, while the front half crashed through the guardrail and then fell 100 feet down the rain soaked hill.

The Ohio State Highway Patrol said there were only minor injuries.

The accident also involved a passenger car. Evening rush hour traffic was backed up miles all the way back to I-77.

Wow! I can't believe the driver only escaped with minor injuries. Especially the way the roof of that Sterling crumpled down. Must have had his guardian angel with him that day. Glad to hear the driver is ok! :shift:

I was in those winds......Pretty gusty!!! My big horse was struggling to dig in and get down the road. IDK.......but I assume he had light loads.

I was told a 4 wheeler was passing him and spun out directly in front of him. The Clearfield driver locked up his brakes, lost control and went through the gaurdrail.

Dang.......think the brass will say unsafe following distance? Should have been able to avoid the accident????? I hope everyone is ok for sure.....

I was told a 4 wheeler was passing him and spun out directly in front of him. The Clearfield driver locked up his brakes, lost control and went through the gaurdrail.

I heard tonight that when the 4 wheeler hit him it broke his tierod end and that was how he lost control.

Well if he could do the Truck speed limit (65 mph ) he probably wouldn't have got passed from that 4 wheeler,the accident would have never happened!