Yellow | Darren’s letter to court

There is no hand feeding anyone. He worked and was compensated for the pension contribution. It is not an entitlement.
Perhaps you are indebted to receive the pension you paid for, that's fine for you.
But he worked and earned that pension. Who knows had he invested the $$$ paid into that pension how much $$$$ he would have??
It is immaterial weather or not he likes his union, he earned what he is receiving. (most like much more but that's another story)
Jeez Puffy, I agree with you a pension is not an entitlement. I worked very hard for almost 40 years doing ltl work to gain my pension. If he and you by the way hated the union so much he could have left and invested any and all of his money into whatever and then could release all of that hate he "now" has for the Teamsters. We all worked hard for our pensions and most of us are grateful we have one, but then again there are a few on this site who cash that monthly check and then bash the union. Does that remind you of anyone? Oh sorry I forgot your bull:crap: story about NEMF.

Receiving what you earned is not a crime.
If being a teamster LTL driver is so wonderful why are those jobs almost extinct?
I give up you tell me since you are so knowledgeable about the freight industry. Inquiring minds what to know. Just when I thought I was out now you have to pull me back in !:argue:

I give up you tell me since you are so knowledgeable about the freight industry. Inquiring minds what to know. Just when I thought I was out now you have to pull me back in !:argue:
Because the union kills off every single teamster LTL carrier.
The industry went from hundreds & hundreds of teamster LTL carriers all the way down to two. With a potential of narrowing down to only one.
Do you view that as success???
Thank you for the compliment.

Jeez Puffy, I agree with you a pension is not an entitlement. I worked very hard for almost 40 years doing ltl work to gain my pension. If he and you by the way hated the union so much he could have left and invested any and all of his money into whatever and then could release all of that hate he "now" has for the Teamsters. We all worked hard for our pensions and most of us are grateful we have one, but then again there are a few on this site who cash that monthly check and then bash the union. Does that remind you of anyone? Oh sorry I forgot your bull:crap: story about NEMF.
Better go through the history of NEMF & Local 560.
But you seem to know something about it that I may not be aware of??????

It is immaterial weather or not he likes his union, he earned what he is receiving. (most like much more but that's another story)
I don't usually do spell checker but for one of the two smartest guys/girls on TB, in ur minds, one would think you would know the difference between whether and the weather outside. Just saying. :lmao::17142:

Last edited:
Better go through the history of NEMF & Local 560.
But you seem to know something about it that I may not be aware of??????
I was a member of Local 560 for 39 years and 11 months. Since 1970 I saw the good, the bad, and the ugly. I also heard a lot of true facts and a lot of bull :crap:. You know the truth about the ongoings at NEMF , but you only believe what you want to believe. All of the facts will lead you to the truth.

I don't usually do spell checker but for one of the two smartest guys/girls on TB, in ur minds, one would think you would know the difference between whether and the weather outside. Just saying. :lmao::17142:
I said it before and I will say it again....I flunked out of Spell Check \ Grammar Police Academy
I had to do it to Puffy, besides Triplex is at lunch so someone had to do it.

I was a member of Local 560 for 39 years and 11 months. Since 1970 I saw the good, the bad, and the ugly. I also heard a lot of true facts and a lot of bull :crap:. You know the truth about the ongoings at NEMF , but you only believe what you want to believe. All of the facts will lead you to the truth.
We you an employee there too?