Yellow | December rumor?

Lager

TB Lurker
Credits
Rumor has it that YRC will be closing the doors in December. Has anyone heard anything about it, please post.

Rumor has it that YRC will be closing the doors in December. Has anyone heard anything about it, please post.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

maybe they are gonna announce so good news in December . whatcha think finger pointer ?or maybe next December.

IMHO we have until 3/31/15. At that time Welch and Rogers will have demonstrated we can meet our obligations AND recapitalize or we will be removed from life support. No sooner and CERTAINLY not past that date.

I don't want this place to close, I'm just passing on what I heard this morning from a person in the know. Most likely a rumor? I hope so. Wishful thinking? Nope.

Person in the know?? You call the guy who serves you your coffee at Dunkin Donuts a "person in the know"?? :hysterical:

Person in the know?? You call the guy who serves you your coffee at Dunkin Donuts a "person in the know"?? :hysterical:
Don't laugh man....that Dunkin man brought a cart load of goodies to the board room. Be surprised what ya learn if ya just listen.

Don't laugh man....that Dunkin man brought a cart load of goodies to the board room. Be surprised what ya learn if ya just listen.

That will be the day the board room gets Dunkin coffee. They go for Starbucks or Williams-Sonoma Latte at least, not the working man's blend. :smile:

They have their own Krupps and a barista on staff.
I know you guys are right and I did hear they were gonna recruit Trips Barmaid from the ridge to do the serving. Maybe Trips still tight enough with her we could get some good Rumors :LMAO:

I know you guys are right and I did hear they were gonna recruit Trips Barmaid from the ridge to do the serving. Maybe Trips still tight enough with her we could get some good Rumors :LMAO:

I don't think "tight" is a description that applies to any aspect of that particular person. :hysterical:

I have nothing planned after 12/21/12.

Everybody thinks the reason the Mayan calendar ended then was because that date would be the end of time. Actually the real reason the calendar ended was because their ink jet printers ran out of ink!