Yellow | December rumor?

Have we not got past BS post like this one?

Rumor (NOT FACTS) hurt everyone out here ....why do you want to post BS like this on here?

We all come here for the latest information, not bS posts of rumors like you are trying to spread....KK
Unless you are in the know like albag , then you are the only one that has any info that is to be believed. Just ask Docker.Oh , sorry that is another thread.But since he has me on ignore then he'll never see this comment.

Unless you are in the know like albag , then you are the only one that has any info that is to be believed. Just ask Docker.Oh , sorry that is another thread.But since he has me on ignore then he'll never see this comment.
Thats gotta be worth a Gold Star at least. You know where to go collect it. :wavey:

YRC would have closed down years ago, when the economy was worse off. Why would the corporation spend millions to re-brand the trailers, BOL's, uniforms, etc., just to close up shop years later.

YRC would have closed down years ago, when the economy was worse off. Why would the corporation spend millions to re-brand the trailers, BOL's, uniforms, etc., just to close up shop years later.

In general companies do business as usual right to the minute they close the door and nobody knows it's coming. That includes new roofs, rebranding equipment, etc.

In general companies do business as usual right to the minute they close the door and nobody knows it's coming. That includes new roofs, rebranding equipment, etc.
It could even happen during new contract negotiations. Maybe it's time to stick AbF with a fork.

Last edited by a moderator:
It could even happen during new contract negotiations. Maybe it's time to stick AbF with a fork.

And I know just the right fork for the job!! :smile:

Fork%20in%20the%20road.jpg

It could very well happen during contract negotiations if the company feels as though they are not making the money that they could elsewhere with their investment. As for the fork comment I see that you buy into Plunger Joe's garbage and I am surprised. I honestly thought better of you.

Triplex, your comment does not surprise me.

ABFer, You are right. When I was at Preston the city board was at the highest number it had ever been and there was a sign out by the street for hiring drivers. Sign was still up two weeks after we closed!

It could very well happen during contract negotiations if the company feels as though they are not making the money that they could elsewhere with their investment. As for the fork comment I see that you buy into Plunger Joe's garbage and I am surprised. I honestly thought better of you.

Triplex, your comment does not surprise me.
You been on these boards long enough to know misery loves company.....

Well then I guess the going out of business rumor in December put the rumor I heard this week that YRC was getting out of the LTL and going into truckload on hold??:stirthepot: