Yellow | December rumor?

Never happen, too many (TEAMSTER) big wigs depend on YRC, besides too much money to steal yet out of Holland,USF,New Pen etc.:nutkick:

You know there might be more truth to that than you know. But then again isn't that the way all companies are...

I have heard this for what 5 years now if rumors are going to be started lets start some new ones okay I will start a new one I heard a rumor from my brothers friends exwifes new husbands who has a friend that works at FedEx and he said that FedEx vitran saia Conway and R&L are also closing in December

I have heard this for what 5 years now if rumors are going to be started lets start some new ones okay I will start a new one I heard a rumor from my brothers friends exwifes new husbands who has a friend that works at FedEx and he said that FedEx vitran saia Conway and R&L are also closing in December

I'm sure glad you didn't add UPSF in that list. :stirthepot::fan::LMAO:

For more than 35 years I heard that Yellow was shutting down,Roadway was closing,the pension fund was insolvent and no one would get their pensions,social security was going broke and it wouldn`t be there when we retired,the country was bankrupt,and we were going to be crushed by debris from outer space. We`re still here,people are collecting pensions,social security,the companies are still there even though they merged and downsized,so maybe we should just live for today and not worry so much about all the rumors about tomorrow or next week or next year. Whatever happens will happen and somehow we`ll all get by and we`ll probably sleep a whole lot better without the stress or worrying about what we can`t control.

For more than 35 years I heard that Yellow was shutting down,Roadway was closing,the pension fund was insolvent and no one would get their pensions,social security was going broke and it wouldn`t be there when we retired,the country was bankrupt,and we were going to be crushed by debris from outer space. We`re still here,people are collecting pensions,social security,the companies are still there even though they merged and downsized,so maybe we should just live for today and not worry so much about all the rumors about tomorrow or next week or next year. Whatever happens will happen and somehow we`ll all get by and we`ll probably sleep a whole lot better without the stress or worrying about what we can`t control.
And lets not forget about chemtrails.

Never happen, too many (TEAMSTER) big wigs depend on YRC, besides too much money to steal yet out of Holland,USF,New Pen etc.:nutkick:

Are you kidding? We can't even get our bathroom and break room cleaned anymore at holland,break room table broke in half and the terminal manager brought his picnic table from home and set it the drivers room.if you think holland has money,go look at their equipment and facilities and get back to me.

A new study shows that even death is not inevitable..just a rumor
SmileyHalloween01-1.gif

Hello?! See what you started...........
Now who is this mysterious reliable person?
Can I get a first name and confront him myself personally?

I thought this thread all about a December death rumor, not commons sense and logic. :shrug:

Are you kidding? We can't even get our bathroom and break room cleaned anymore at holland,break room table broke in half and the terminal manager brought his picnic table from home and set it the drivers room.if you think holland has money,go look at their equipment and facilities and get back to me.
Maybe the cleaning problem started when the table in the break room broke in half.