Yellow | December rumor?

Sorry,, but I did hear that rumor from a guy I worked with at Roadway for 20 years,, didnt put alot of stock in it since they cant make money in the ltl how are they gonna make money in the truckload, not to mention what would they do with all of these rebranded pups??

It could very well happen during contract negotiations if the company feels as though they are not making the money that they could elsewhere with their investment. As for the fork comment I see that you buy into Plunger Joe's garbage and I am surprised. I honestly thought better of you.

Triplex, your comment does not surprise me.

Ya, like you're above making sewer rat remarks. Just to cool off your anticipatory lust for a YRC shutdown the need for a profit could hang in times of a downturn/debt. It's a cyclical business..adequate liquidity will get them thru the bad times. Worry about your own company and your own future. YRC plays this game. I taught them everything they know..but not everything I know

It could very well happen during contract negotiations if the company feels as though they are not making the money that they could elsewhere with their investment. As for the fork comment I see that you buy into Plunger Joe's garbage and I am surprised. I honestly thought better of you.

Triplex, your comment does not surprise me.
The fork comment came from either an article I read by Stifel N. or a comment I saw on Yahoo Finance. It had nothing at all to do with Joe. All in jest.

And leave Triplex alone. LOL

Lol..I don't have any clues to why Yrc would rebrand trailers and remarked themselves.I do see some improvements.I heard the other day from a news source.That a lot of corporations and individual investors have sidelined their money for the time being.Is it because of the type of leadership or lack thereof in Government?Would it be because of higher corporate taxes estimated up to 41%.Ive always felt since 2008.We the people working or not.Have been penalized for our decision on who was elected President.Does it seem that way to you all as well or am in a dream world?The higher the corporate tax the higher the unemployment rate.The middle class and the working men and women take it in the shorts

Lol..I don't have any clues to why Yrc would rebrand trailers and remarked themselves.I do see some improvements.I heard the other day from a news source.That a lot of corporations and individual investors have sidelined their money for the time being.Is it because of the type of leadership or lack thereof in Government?Would it be because of higher corporate taxes estimated up to 41%.Ive always felt since 2008.We the people working or not.Have been penalized for our decision on who was elected President.Does it seem that way to you all as well or am in a dream world?The higher the corporate tax the higher the unemployment rate.The middle class and the working men and women take it in the shorts

Why that sounds down right republican...

The person I heard this from is the same one that told me about the merger and the concessions before they happened. We better hope its just bs. I'm just passing on info, not just from anyone, but a reliable source, and he seemed concerned.

I bet it was Stroud !

Sorry,, but I did hear that rumor from a guy I worked with at Roadway for 20 years,, didnt put alot of stock in it since they cant make money in the ltl how are they gonna make money in the truckload, not to mention what would they do with all of these rebranded pups??

I heard Holland was going to take them over!!!!!!!!!!!

Rumor has it ABF will be closing it's doors in December. Now I don't know what to believe???

Believe that the ABF rumor is a little premature. Target date is 0001 April 1, 2013.

With corporate tax rates the way they are.I don't know how we have any companies that are still open.If a corporation can't make a profit.They wil either close or move.

With corporate tax rates the way they are.I don't know how we have any companies that are still open.If a corporation can't make a profit.They wil either close or move.

By the time a corporation takes all the little tax deductions they most likely pay little to no taxes at all..

The important thing is raising taxes to get a grip on wasteful spending and getting re-elected. Your priorities may not be Obama's

Never happen, too many (TEAMSTER) big wigs depend on YRC, besides too much money to steal yet out of Holland,USF,New Pen etc.:nutkick: