TForce | Decertification

I did not hear any further on Pensauken or newburgh, I am only providing you with the information that I hear. If I hear any on them I will advise and also provide proof if available.

Okay lets clear somethings up. Local 707 got enough cards signed to represent NBR & FRM. Local 707 is located in Long Island,NY. Local 707 is the same local that represented FRM during the Overnite strike. FRM has mixed feelings about that local because of the past. No of us should be speculating this and that unless you work out of FRM. Their the only ones that know what's going on in that terminal. Just cause you talk to one unhappy rddr. Doesn't mean he's the voice for the other empolyees. NBR did not want local 445 in Newburgh,NY to represent them. I should know because I work in NBR. So we asked local 707 to organize us. Local 707 are the ones that represent the huge Yellow Maybrook,NY breakbulk. About NBR decertifing nothing but B.S. We had over 80% signed. We got our meeing on the 6th to look over the National contract.

Okay lets clear somethings up. Local 707 got enough cards signed to represent NBR & FRM. Local 707 is located in Long Island,NY. Local 707 is the same local that represented FRM during the Overnite strike. FRM has mixed feelings about that local because of the past. No of us should be speculating this and that unless you work out of FRM. Their the only ones that know what's going on in that terminal. Just cause you talk to one unhappy rddr. Doesn't mean he's the voice for the other empolyees. NBR did not want local 445 in Newburgh,NY to represent them. I should know because I work in NBR. So we asked local 707 to organize us. Local 707 are the ones that represent the huge Yellow Maybrook,NY breakbulk. About NBR decertifing nothing but B.S. We had over 80% signed. We got our meeing on the 6th to look over the National contract.

Just as I suspected more BS from the frieghtman .Thanks for clearing this up Boats.:smilie_132:

This is a pretty "Harsh" statement this early in the game... "Don't you think?"

Tell "me"... matter of fact "tell us all" that "you are not calling 60% of UPS Freight employees S****"

Do you even know what a "S***" is?

Or is this just a word that "you" toss around freely without remorse and or conviction?

Let me tell you something... This is "no" different then "punching someone in the face"... It is used to "demoralize" and "humiliate"... "No-one" at this stage of the game deserves such treatment!

As far as I am concerned... Everyone that is a UPS Freight employee now as well as in the future receives a "clean slate"... Everyone is starting at the same point regardless of who there are or where they have been.

You need to understand something...

(actually everyone needs to revisit this thought)

Once we are teamsters "we all become EQUALS"...

"Same Pay", "Same Work", "Same Rules", and "Same Union"

"Respect" and "Dignity" for your fellow brother and sister is imperative... and should always be taken into consideration above all else.

Better words has never been spoken, This is so true, I am anticipating a deeply religious experience.

You deserve a phuken boatload of green for that one.:smilie_132:

I will provide proof tomorrow. The road driver will be bringing me a photocopy of the petition filing and I will prove once and for all you don't know what you are talking about. He organized the petition and received 38 of 66 signatures. Only 30% are required to sign the petition to have an election. It is even posted on the notice that should be hangng at your barn.

I find it rather funny how 2 posters who have been on these boards for some time now, and have a rather trusting personality, know's nothing about what is going on in thier terminal, JD say's BS, and so do I.

Do not bother posting anything, it's BS.

Appearently, You know not of what you speak of.

if it weren't for the reno union members fighting overnite for our union you would not be looking at the contract now. you guys just step into what we fought for and some of us lost and not one and I mean not one person every came forward to help us fight the union and the company for the right to be teamsters.......it is just typical for sca** to take the gravy on the backs of the few who fought overnite and ups freight at the risk of our jobs.and the International doesn't have the decency to put a red dot in nevada for the all union reno ups freight terminal union members on their website, where some of us have been misrepresented teamsters for 40 years.....you balk at the 60% rate well that what the union membership is in reno at the ups parcel.....

Just as I suspected more BS from the frieghtman .Thanks for clearing this up Boats.:smilie_132:

PM me your e-mail address and I will provide the proof. I received copies today from the FRM Road Driver:butt kiss: I expect my reputation rating to increase after this!

when you get your first pay check with all your worktime on it, give a moment of silence for all the ups freight employees who did not win the fight who were not represented by the union the nlrb or the company. congratulations I know we at the reno all union terminal will be celebrating when the ink is dry on the new contract.