Estes | Do your damn pre & post trip inspections

I’m so tired of getting screwed over by you lazy A$$ MFERS who can’t do proper pre and post trip inspections - it doesn’t take that long to do a walk around when you are done with your trip and do a write up and turn it into the shop and let dispatch know not to reload the trailer and to send it to the shop!!! Matter of fact the extra exercise will do some of you fat lazy MFERS some good - put the donuts and candy bars down and DO YOUR JOB OR QUIT and go work at McDonalds!!!!!
I agree. If anything was to make me quit this company, that'd be it. I get so sick and tired of getting things fixed because of those lazy mfrs. And the drivers are some of the dumbest asses I've been around. Someone said the pups used to have air valves on the rear but they didn't know how to fully open them and had too many over heated brakes and fires.

I agree. If anything was to make me quit this company, that'd be it. I get so sick and tired of getting things fixed because of those lazy mfrs. And the drivers are some of the dumbest asses I've been around. Someone said the pups used to have air valves on the rear but they didn't know how to fully open them and had too many over heated brakes and fires.
That’s why they call them “dummy glad hands” - for us dumb folks

They don't have lazy arms , The last time I had the fifth wheel lift up a trailer was about six months ago

Picked up a van hooked to it.Got out walked around it and back tire on trailer completely torn off rim. So who ever brought it in didnt post trip it and none of the hostlers did anything with it so i just mumbled and pulled it down to the shop where the mechanic mumbled. Got it it and the tire next to it replaced because it had damaged it also. As bad as that tire was messed up there is no way anybody should have missed that. Im just glad i wasnt at a dark terminal.

Picked up a van hooked to it.Got out walked around it and back tire on trailer completely torn off rim. So who ever brought it in didnt post trip it and none of the hostlers did anything with it so i just mumbled and pulled it down to the shop where the mechanic mumbled. Got it it and the tire next to it replaced because it had damaged it also. As bad as that tire was messed up there is no way anybody should have missed that. Im just glad i wasnt at a dark terminal.
Ya 2nd phone call , put a set together ,to destination you don't want

New trucks didnt make it any easier to do that check. My truck I gotta jam a screwdriver in the trolley handle to hold it down so I can crack them end valves

New trucks didnt make it any easier to do that check. My truck I gotta jam a screwdriver in the trolley handle to hold it down so I can crack them end valves
Pull the yellow knob out, push the red knob in, press and release the brake pedal and then check.