XPO | Dock doors Opened?

I work for yellow out of mtc heats always on very comfy job get with it guys

I have found with my experiences of spending my last 6 years of active duty stationed in wonderful South Dakota, came in very handy while working the docks in the winter nights here in CT...SD gets very very cold...i remember the distinct feeling of numbness during the periods of winter where the day time highs are -10 below zero...i even grilled one night where the overnight ambient was -28...the ice didnt even melt off the top of the grill...

Frozen in time,turn up the heat

Ever been to XSX (Springfield, MA)...newer dock, and they didnt even install doors in it...and it gets wicked cold there...

An honest question,would you wanna pay the amount of time drivers drag there feet all day,the amount of wasted fuel,damages that occour from rushing.Lets face it nobody looks forward to going to work on a freezing dock.They say safety is the number one priority,take a good look around when your out there,people bundled up so tight they cant hear and vision partially blocked.Winter is a tough time for trucking companies,the costs rise.A smart company would want there drivers to be on the road as little as possible,but lets face it,the warm truck is really where id rather be than an ice cold dock right.