SAIA | Dont argue with the load stealing punks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suicidejockey

TB Regular
Credits
SEEMS WE HAVE SOME LOW DOWN LOAD STEALING DRIVERS:butt kiss: WITHIN OUR COMPANY THAT THAT LIKE TO PLAY THE RACE CARD TO GET THEIR WAY !!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THEM THEY WILL GET YOU FIRED!!!!I ASSUME MOST OF YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.:cuss:

i think i know what you are talking about. incident in atl couple weeks ago, with a preceeding incident the week prior. it was between 2 white guys though....

How do you steal a load? Dispatch may give away a trailer you think is yours since it was on the board or you saw it online from your Iphone, but changes happen all night long, but noone is able to just grab a set opf paerwork they see and run with it. The trailers I see on the screen when I leave my terminal heading to a break are rarely what I actually run with. Sometimes the paper on the table has someone's name scratched off. So what. Until your hooked and hauling it's not your run. You don't know how many people the trailers you have had it assigned, especially between break bulks. Hell, if you think your leaving on time every night, your in the wrong business, this is still trucking.
Now, what I heard about the incident with ScrDrvr is that the sorry POS that turned him in is whiney anyway. I think management forgets we are truck drivers, not alter boys. We are going to argue from time to time, cuss every now and then, etc...., give us a break. You really want a bunch of crybabies on the road running frieght?

why does managment need to get involved in regards to the arguement anyway....just deal with the situation if it is something pertaining to work...otherwise like you said it's gonna happen every now and then.
one way to steal a load is to leave for your meet point an hour early, and convince someone else's meet man who is already there to call central and ask if they will switch things around, and in turn make the guy who's freight you stole wait an hour or so to get your meet man's trailers. yes, central should never agree to it to begin with. but it's just a :shit:ty underhanded thing to do anyway.

Well, again, that's a Central Dispatch call, not a driver call. Don't take it out on the driver. What if the other driver was broke down and now all the frieght is waiting? You cannot steal a load. Look at your bid sheet, all runs subject to change. It's just frieght guys. They pay delay time now, which they didn't do when I started, so at least we get paid for delay's 30 past cut time, and if it's not past cut time, there shouldn't be any whining anyway. If a driver is waiting an hour, and he left on time, he's not even into his delay time yet. Certainly not worth losing a job over. It's just the way the business is, but of course, having a bunch of whiners is too I guess. Some of you spend too much time worrying about the other guy and not enough time minding your own.

in one instance we are talking about, the driver who "stole the load" was the instigator by leaving early and calling central repeatedly. yes, you are correct though. central never should have approved the move. it isn't worth losing a job over, no, but at some point frustration sets in for all of us. it's like that in all lines of work i'm sure.
on delay pay, except at meet points, delay pay starts 30 minutes after you arrive regardless of cut time. if your hook involves pups, nearly an hour is removed from the delay because of the 30 minutes and the hook pay.

well highway i guess im just old fashioned its just a matter of respect for me. if i have a meet man i am sure to have his phone # before i leave just so i can be sure if hes behind or whatever. both these guys done dirty lowdown tricks i mean sure if something goes wrong i have no problem taking one for the team every now and then but someone knows when they are screwing somebody and thats my point. in the old days there was a common bond amung truckers no matter what company but now it seems theres just a few of us left. our profession has been infiltrated by a bunch of lying cheating thugs that wouldnt stop and **** on you if you were on fire and thats really sad!!!

One day the driver that games the system will be gamed. It won't feel so good when it happens to him and he may feel awfully alone when nobody wants anything to do with him.

you have no idea what you are talking about! LOADSTEALING???? RACE CARD ??????? before you open your mouth you ought to know what you are talking about. So the driver got him fired for what??? steling the fired drivers loads.Whos loads?????? ARGUE??? who argued???? VERY WELL SAID,HIGHWAY. Well put demo man?? he just described a situation that could happen that has nothing to do with your origianal post...MY GOSH.....GROW UP....

punks?????? punks?????? sooooo. they'll steal your load AND get you fired...

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like we jumped a rabbit lol and zig whoever you are i have been here plenty long enugh to know what im talking about i guess you are one who does the stealing and this has never happened to you you are the one who dont know what you are talking about my friend ill be watching for you you will be easy to spot!!!!! OH AND OH YEAH ITS EASY TO TELL SOMEBODY TO SHUT UP ON THIS COMPUTER AND NOT TO THEIR FACE IM IN CLT BETWEEN ONE AND TWO EVERY NIGHT YOU CAN FIND ME AND TELL ME THERE. AND IF YOU DONT THINK THE RACE CARD GETS PLAYED IN THIS BUSINESS YOU ARE BLIND JUST LOOK WHO DRIVES THE NEW TRUCKS AND GETS WHAT THEY WANT YOU CAN DISAGREE IF YOU WANT BUT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO SEE THE TRUTH IS OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!!!!!!!

o.k i guess i dont know what i'm talking about. sorry. i dont remember telling anyone to shut up. kinda shounds like a threat??? but anyway no hard feelings. no i dont steal any loads. it's all good have a good night.

he may have inplied you two can talk about your differences, but never implied bodily harm. even is SJ did, whatever happened to two adults being able to work things out and then having a beer together later?