Central Transport | DOT INQUIRY

closed minded ? i dont know about.i know this you hang around a felon aint no telling what type of people he attracts. sounds like you need to make a better choice of friends :dance:

I didn't say I hung out around felons. I have a buddy whose son is one and he's got his ::shit:: together and is trying to make a life for his family. He's not allowed to hang out around other felons and he doesn't. Not everyone goes back to the life of crime you know. I believe in second chances. Anyway, enough high-jacking of this thread.

DOT should have been looking at the Chris side of things a long time ago. Kansas should start looking for the LCV permits on the turnpike. We never ran them even though they cost $10.00 per truck per year.

[quote author=Guardrail link=topic=79044.msg851861#msg851861 date=1280258022]

That being said, Adam has always run people hard. He only runs them as hard as they will go.
[/quote] Adam runs his kanas motor freight guys hard and illegal!he hires guys with bad records and those guys are willing to run illegal as no one else will hire those guys! jackpot!we did file a complaint with the o.i.g d.o.t. about the dot laws being ignored by mr adam.we will post what dot finds as they told us they will send us what they find. to be continued :popcorn: