Drawing A Line In The Sand

grown up will ya! :toxic:

What does that even mean?
I don't speak 'brown nose'. If Truckenjoe can't honestly see whats going on, he's in trouble. I can see the sympathy towards the VP's, but man, you don't even have answers to all these legitimate issues being raised. All Truckenjoe has is "grown up will ya" crap. Dude get a life. Better yet, get your nose back, and get an argument. Sheeeesh!:hide:

The strike is LONG overdue....

I used to work there and had for 16 years. It was once a great company to work for, but the managment team became greedy and micro managed the hell out of the place. Instead of hiring much needed employees they ran their current employees into the ground, working many of them 14-16 hours a day. We were told if we didn't like it we could find another place to work. The company was also investigated by the US dept of labor and found guilty of violations. I was lucky to be able to get out of there when I did. Another example of greed and disregard for the treatment of good, hard working people. The only reason I don't wish the worst for this company, is that it would really hurt the employees and families of these employees that aren't in the position to escape. Working without a contract is nothing new here, it has happened many times before , its just now , that the employees have finally had enough....LONG overdue and I wish them the best....I'll be rooting for them, even though I'm gone, I still feel for them.

When OHFL ends up closing the doors you guys will have the out you need then. Has it ever occured to you as to why they want no contract

Because their greedy bastards?....I don't know if that's the whole answer , but I'd start there....

Re;Line in The Sand

VERY well put Shifter!! I heard you guys went out today, but I hope it's a short Strike. Over at Reddaway, we are tentively set to go into Negotiations around October 7th. Again, I'll be on the Negotiating Committee (5th Agreement in a row), and will keep you posted of our progress.
Meanwhile, if there is anything I can do to assist you guys, let me know- I'm available for Picket Duty on the weekends if you's like the help of a fellow Teamster!!
Don Saxton, Shop Steward At Reddaway, Local 162.

Has it ever occured to you as to why they want no contract

Don't start with that "they're struggling" crap....if they were in fact struggling, they would provide the Teamsters with their earnings from last year, which they haven't.