FedEx Freight | Driver Age Requirements

Aints ever been a need to practice a mowing championship,, not only it much harder than parking a truck on a line,,, but I can do it better than our good fellow import mower operators
Without mirrors?

Im not 100% sure but I might have to stay a couple years longer than originally thought due to the recent economic downturn.
I thought I had seen something in one of the handbooks about a maximum age that FXF will no longer let you drive a commercial vehicle and yes I thought it was 74. Did your recent retire have to for that reason?
Number driver at my barn is 81, and says he won’t retire. So you can enjoy your job for as long as you can pass your physical and keep it between the bitches. If anyone ask him about retirement he calls HR and claims he’s being harassed.

Number driver at my barn is 81, and says he won’t retire. So you can enjoy your job for as long as you can pass your physical and keep it between the bitches. If anyone ask him about retirement he calls HR and claims he’s being harassed.

Good for him, everyone waiting for me to die off here so they can haves my spot but this city work keeping me youthful,,

Good for him, everyone waiting for me to die off here so they can haves my spot but this city work keeping me youthful,,
If you ever get to the Chicago area, and have a day free,PM me, and I’ll let you ride with me and give you some pointers to sharpen your skills, and make your job easier. Then maybe you could do this 45 years, like me.

If you survived 45 yrs in Chicago, you deserve an award.
I did just receive an award from Coop. A new work car

ciF6pB0.jpg

If you ever get to the Chicago area, and have a day free,PM me, and I’ll let you ride with me and give you some pointers to sharpen your skills, and make your job easier. Then maybe you could do this 45 years, like me.
Billy drives faster than 46 and likes to look at himself in the mirrors....ain’t gonna happen...