ABF | Driver-facing Cameras

Go pound sand you anti union piece of crap! The union will stand by the worker if the worker stands with the union. That’s how it works. I know of no one who wants these things.
He didn’t want these things until he retired, he would defend his beloved Saia to the bitter end....that is until he retired & he started a thread about how bad Saia was to work for. Talk about a hypocrite....

Go pound sand you anti union piece of crap! The union will stand by the worker if the worker stands with the union. That’s how it works. I know of no one who wants these things.
You’re right! That’s why you got ****ed on your last contract. Are the workers going to stand by the union when the union doesn’t stand by the workers. I may be a hypocrite but the Teamsters leaders are the poster children of hypocrisy. Go ahead and defend the Teamsters like I did SAIA before the cameras destroyed a great company. One of these days you will wake up and realize what a POS organization that represents you. Don’t even talk about hypocrisy to me brother because the Teamsters are the definition of pure hypocrisy.

Last edited:
You’re right! That’s why you got ****ed on you’re last contract. Are the workers going to stand by the union when the union doesn’t stand by the workers. I may be a hypocrite but the Teamsters leaders are the poster children of hypocrisy. Go ahead and defend the Teamsters like I did SAIA before the cameras destroyed a great company. One of these days you will wake up and realize what a POS organization that represents you. Don’t even talk about hypocrisy to me brother because the Teamsters are pure hypocrisy.
I called you a hypocrite because you are. Maybe you hate the teamsters so much because they didn’t want you. Now let’s look at your track record, fired from Overnite for physically fighting with a driver, then you were stripped of your moderator duties on this site, then you retire start a thread & bash the company you once loved. Seems your living one big lie....

I called you a hypocrite because you are. Maybe you hate the teamsters so much because they didn’t want you. Now let’s look at your track record, fired from Overnite for physically fighting with a driver, then you were stripped of your moderator duties on this site, then you retire start a thread & bash the company you once loved. Seems your living one big lie....
And you’re living with rose colored glasses on!

If you think the Teamsters with stop those cameras from being used as they were intended then you are a bigger fool than I thought you were.

If you think the Teamsters with stop those cameras from being used as they were intended then you are a bigger fool than I thought you were.
I can only hope they stop them, is it a dog & pony show, who knows? All I know is when they put them in Saia’s trucks you had no say in the matter....

I can only hope they stop them, is it a dog & pony show, who knows? All I know is when they put them in Saia’s trucks you had no say in the matter....
And ultimately neither do you. The Teamsters won’t back the workers on the camera issue. They have a track record too! Take those rose colored glasses off. I’ve read the letter. The writing is on the wall.

Maybe you hate the teamsters so much because they didn’t want you
Let’s get something straight. I don’t hate the Teamsters. I’ve was in LTL for 45 years and I understand what the Teamsters did for the LTL industry and I appreciate the “Old School Teamsters.” But what you guys have today I can’t honestly even put a name on it. Even during the Overnite campaign I was conflicted but I was part of management and had a family to feed. We all have to make tough decisions in our life’s at times. I respect what the Senior brought to the table but Junior destroyed the Teamsters. Even as corrupt as Fitzsimmons was I still respected him. He oversaw the UPS strike in 1976 and actually stood for something. I’ve had my differences with the Teamsters over the years but I’ve never hated them.

You’re right! That’s why you got ****ed on your last contract. Are the workers going to stand by the union when the union doesn’t stand by the workers. I may be a hypocrite but the Teamsters leaders are the poster children of hypocrisy. Go ahead and defend the Teamsters like I did SAIA before the cameras destroyed a great company. One of these days you will wake up and realize what a POS organization that represents you. Don’t even talk about hypocrisy to me brother because the Teamsters are the definition of pure hypocrisy.
I don’t give a crap what you think scab!

And ultimately neither do you. The Teamsters won’t back the workers on the camera issue. They have a track record too! Take those rose colored glasses off. I’ve read the letter. The writing is on the wall.
Nothing better to do in retirement I assume because you couldn’t possibly have friends. What a loser!!!

I don’t work for the teamster so your comparison is retarded to begin with. Our contract passed because apparently the majority were satisfied with the outcome. We voted! Unlike your scab company you got fired from “Saia”we have a choice. Retired? I think you was fired! Ya, we know! That’s why you bad mouth them now.

I don’t work for the teamster so your comparison is retarded to begin with. Our contract passed because apparently the majority were satisfied with the outcome. We voted! Unlike your scab company you got fired from “Saia”we have a choice. Retired? I think you was fired! Ya, we know! That’s why you bad mouth them now.
You’re stupid! SAIA in Dallas knows I retired and your stupid comment is meaningless.

Last edited: