XPO | driving in the 3rd lane

My new name is 3rd lane Novak. So from now on iNewIt2 is old school. 3rd lane novak. Get it? Got it? GOOD!!! I LOVE RUNNING XCW. IT MAKES ME HAPPY

Safety principle #3-We have the courage to intervene and so on and so forth... if someone is truly doing something unsafe, something should be done about it. Call me a snitch or whatever you want, but if I see someone breaking the law or endangering the public then I will drop a dime on them in a heartbeat. My kids might be in the next car to that driver when he does something stupid and rolls over the car.

the way i look at that number three principle is I raised my children, the people that you might say something to would just say "mind our own f---ing buisness" the way I look at that principle is maybe,just maybe the company should police the people that they hire! not just warm bodies. (government business or not). and if your family is truly in the next car; then deal with it! that is just a generic excuse to be your neighbors police. Everyone want to be better then thou is, just do your job and go home.

I agree with being pissed on. Mind your own effing business. No one is perfect and if everyone was reporting on each other what kinda work environment would that be. Our job is already stressful as it is. Everyone should make it their goal to be as safe as humanly possible so they can go home everyday and the commuters we share the road with. But seriously our government is doing nothing but creating the self policing state. Everyone watching everyone. I barely have time to take care of everything in my adult life, i definitely dont have time to care what another adult is doing. Out here in nv there is a hotline to call if a car is emitting excessive smoke. A society of snitches...man i cant wait to go live in the woods.