XPO | Dropped trailers

You know the people that run this company all have contracts stating what they get paid, how there bonus is structured, what happens if they separate from the company, etc etc etc. Why can't WE have a contract that states the same sort of things??? If its good for the CEO,President, Board of Directors, why is not good for us???:6799:

I agree 1,000 percent on that, what's good for the chicken ought to be good for the egg's

Fine and dandy in a perfect world but do this job 12-14 hours a day, 5 days a week, for 20 years and mistakes will happen, and God forbid hopefully no more than 3 in a year or your canned. Hey I am all about safety, but being honest when you bend a DOT bumper and getting a point, deliver in the backwoods and catch your muffler on a low branch and step up to the plate and be honest and wam you got a point, its crazy. We are all human. Wear your seat belt 90% of the time but forget it when the wrong person is around and there you have it... The list is never ending and only getting worse. Look at our country and the way they have over regulated things, do you think we can survive as a super power?

Fine and dandy in a perfect world but do this job 12-14 hours a day, 5 days a week, for 20 years and mistakes will happen, and God forbid hopefully no more than 3 in a year or your canned. Hey I am all about safety, but being honest when you bend a DOT bumper and getting a point, deliver in the backwoods and catch your muffler on a low branch and step up to the plate and be honest and wam you got a point, its crazy. We are all human. Wear your seat belt 90% of the time but forget it when the wrong person is around and there you have it... The list is never ending and only getting worse. Look at our country and the way they have over regulated things, do you think we can survive as a super power?

They do not care for now.....you are expendable. I believe they hit the bar after work and laugh at the pleas of a man or woman from all the appeals they had at their hard day at work. If not that....their spouse is tired of all the stories at the dinner table..."hey hun.....this guy actually cried on conference call today.....Ha Ha Ha"