XPO | DSR from XCV got canned

Yes it's T_MMY @ XLF suspended him and reason why he got fired.Whoever said that Safety Dave is LAZY you're totally wrong.the person is a hard worker,just need time to do it.

DSR from XCV got canned for sweeping the trailer,before he load the freight.What kind of ::shit:: is that.We all knew that was the core value of the company,and what about the ICE program.The FOS from XLF should be the one to get fired.Since she already have a lot of problem with the DSR's.They should invistigate her attitude first towards the DSR's,before they decided to canned the DSR.And also she probably forgot,she used to be DSR too.

well you can almost bet that that is not why he got canned please!

first off a fos cant fire anybody all they can do is write an incident report to the fom amd tm and so on up the chain the decision has to come from xgo to fire anybody

even a tm cant fire anybody all they can do is suspend you until your conference call with xgo
and im sure this driver has been told and written up for his lack of speed to do things before

how long was he sweeping a trailer from what i have read on here it takes him a longtime to do anything

lets face it some people ar not conway material

well you can almost bet that that is not why he got canned please!

first off a fos cant fire anybody all they can do is write an incident report to the fom amd tm and so on up the chain the decision has to come from xgo to fire anybody

even a tm cant fire anybody all they can do is suspend you until your conference call with xgo
and im sure this driver has been told and written up for his lack of speed to do things before

how long was he sweeping a trailer from what i have read on here it takes him a longtime to do anything

lets face it some people ar not conway material

It sounds like he did ALL he was told to do and he did it with zero defects.

If ya'll are telling everything and leaving NOTHING out, then I think, and believe he should get his job back. I hope he does. We'll see..

If ya'll are telling everything and leaving NOTHING out, then I think, and believe he should get his job back. I hope he does. We'll see..
We never will have both sides of the story.....Which peaks my curiosity even further.

It is company policy to clean /sweep the floor of the trailer before is going to be load it into and also free of nails,no exceptions

It is company policy to clean /sweep the floor of the trailer before is going to be load it into and also free of nails,no exceptions

I've unloaded far too many that couldn't have been swept in weeks. Sheets of plywood have been loaded on top of. (makes a good impression on our customers if it's a head load) Seen many nails in the floor with the heads worn off. I wish the policy was held to!

I worked with Dave many nights at different FACS and He is a really nice guy very respectful person...but what would happen if every DSR at conway did an hour pre trip and an hour post trip every single day of the week???

pretrips and post trips are off the clock. If it takes an hour........so be it. Did anyone hook to a peice of equiptment he had and broke down later? It took him an hour.....so what. Attention to detail is what I am reading here. More and more of you will be let go.............over frivilous reasons.
This company causes people to be ocd. Go ahead and laugh at the man. He did his job, and unfortunately, management did not like it. They (she) were possibly worried about shutting down the reship. Its all about who you step on up the ladder. The new Con-way.